or Connect

Posts by sranger

The WD Green drives are of high quality. They are also energy efficient. This allows them to run cooler than a higher performance 7200 rpm drive like the scorpion series. Heat is the enemy of all electronics. Most "server class" hard drives are higher performance, but they are fan cooled. Most servers sound like jet engines. I currently have a WD Dual 2t raid 1 NAS. It has been flawless for over two years. It is nearly silent. It does not need fans. So, IMHO...
And how long will it take LG to ramp up production to meet Apple's needs... This kind of production jump does not happen over night...
Standard business, push vendor to edge and pull back just a little. This was perfected was perfected by GM many years ago. It is still used as an example in most sales negotiating classes to this day.... Of course in this situation, I suspect that the vendors have the upper hand with supply disruptions cause by the disaster in Japan... I suspect ( do not know ) that this is a preemptive strike by Apple to prevent the vendors from raising the prices due to the...
Sprint just got a life line from Verizon...... I hope Sprint can handle the mass exodus from Verizon as people's contracts expire or they need to upgrade their phones.... AT&T plans are not much better, but they might pick up a lot of people from Verizon as well...
The only people that like FAUX news are the ones that only want to hear right wing propaganda and do NOT want to hear anything that might challenge their preconceived notion of the world around them. It is one thing to be a little bias one way or the other, but FAUX new is driving a right wing agenda and in my opinion is NOT a news channel... For the record, I despise both parties...
I do not know. There are a lot of us old farts who ruined our eyes coding for many years that might like a larger display.... I have a 15" MPB and a 13" MBP ( Work Computer ). When I am at home is almost always use the 15" so I can see it better....
I agree. The Voice commands and voice input work great in Android. I would like to see Apple fully integrate them in to iOS.... It should be a very nice upgrade...
The slot takes up more internal space than soldering the chips to the main board...... For those of you who want a 7" display, you must have eagle eyes.... I have trouble seeing my 13" MBP some times.....
The HTC thunderbolt is a very nice 4G phone.... I know three people who chose it over the iPhone 4... If I had to buy and a new phone now it would be the Thunderbolt...... Before the fan boys pile on, I own three Macs and two iPads. If Apple ever releases a 4G phone, that is when I'll retire my Motorola Droid.....
This seems like a reasonable arrangement. The content provider can offer a price in the app store that is 30% more than on their web site and the customers can decide if it is worth it or not.