or Connect

Posts by sranger

And it still won't make any difference.  Few people turn them off now.  Most just put in airplane mode.... It DOES NOT cause interference with instruments.  This rule was pushed through by the flight attendance union originally....  
Apple just can't catch a break.....   They sell 9 million phones and the analysis's say they did not have enough phones.  If Apple had made, let say, 15 million phones and had plenty on hand to satisfy immediate demand and did not sell out over the weekend, they would claim that demand is weak...   It is my "OPINION" that Apple is doing much better than expected on all fronts...  Most here (some of the biggest fans) were predicting 6-7 million.  I think that they had...
 Because a lot of people like me want a bigger screen.... I have got used to the 5" phones and simply prefer them... IMHO If apple had release a larger phone they would have easily doubled the number sold or cut the sale out time in half...  There is a pent up demand for a iPhone with a larger screen.
I think this sound right.  Most people who buy over the initial weekend want the biggest and best phone available.  I think that the 5c will actually outsell the 5s over the year or so until the next release...   Just my opinion of course....   P.S. I think that the reason the 5c exits is to basically sell a iPhone 5 that is less complicated to produce.  The injection case has to be easier to make than a precision machined aluminum case...  Not a bad idea at all...
Here are a few of my thoughts....   1) Absolutely nothing wrong with a Polycarbonate phone.  They look fine and will withstand an impact better than glass and aluminum....   2) I think the 5s will outsell the 5c over this weekend, however, I think the 5c will outsell the 5s for the rest of the year.   The majority of the more zealous Apple fans will tend to buy the biggest and best for the first few days.  After that,  people who do not tend to get caught up in the...
 My bad, I knew it was 4", but it is still only as wide and the older 3.5" units...
 I think they will be mainly for women, but I rarely worry about what anyone else thinks of my choices in life...
Ordered at about 3:05am...  Got a 64Gb Gold 5s for the wife and a 64Gb Slate 5s for myself...  Both with a 9/30-10/2 delivery date....   We will see.....   I really hope that the 3.5" screen is not too small for me (Use to 5" screen)... Bad eyes...
Ordered the wife a gold one and me a black one just after 3:00am my time... Got in the 1-3 day shipping lot.... Should get them by the end of the month... I am still a little worried about the screen size, but I can always sell it if I cannot read it.....
 Were are you getting this?  You can still preorder for 9/20 shipment on Apple's US site for all colors? Is this an country's site?