or Connect

Posts by sranger

Yep, Sounds like the notification will be very similar to the way Android does it..... And that is not a bad thing. The swipe down notification in Android works pretty well....
How can it be 'real-world' if the product does not even exist yet to be tested in the real world????? The head should have read a "Lab Test" .......
Even better, a judge should be able to stop and case and declare it a frivolous law suit. Then the lawyer of the losing side should pay all fees. After all, they are the ones who should have known it was a frivolous law suit to start with......
Of course the mini is the PERFECT computer for a home entertainment center. The small size and nice look is perfect. I did not hear one complaint from the wife about it when I installed it.... Of course an Apple Wireless keyboard with a built in track pad would be fantastic....
It is quite possible that Thunderbolt might become an apple only thing and while superior might not win over the general retail market. There are already quite a few USB3.0 devices on the market.... If Intel really pushes it, it might have a chance to win over the non-apple retail accessory market... I think it is a 50/50 chance at this time....
Say what you want, there are some really good Android phones... Two family members chose the HTC Thunderbolt over the iPhone 4. In fact one had an AT&T iPhone 4 and preferred the Thunderbolt because of the larger screen and 4G connectivity.... I am on the fence between the Thunderbolt and iPhone myself. Right now I am leaning toward the Thunderbolt.... The Android OS is still more buggy than IOS, but it does have some nice features that are missing from IOS or are...
Since you have a web browser and can search the web.... I just can't see the point of a paid news app....
A lot of people like me are holding out for 4G.....
Everyone does realize the the data can only legally be used in court to identify where your phone/iPad was..... It could Not be used to identify where you were at the time.....
I guess in technical terms that is called "kicking a$$ and taking names...."