or Connect

Posts by sranger

I just bought a 13" Macbook Pro company computer. I really wanted a 13" air, but I need 8gb of Ram and at least 500gb storage to run some VMFusion images as part of my Job so I had to get the MP Pro... ( Still a great little computer ) I have a personal 15" MB Pro and love it... I would love to see the 15" slimmed down enough to be called an AIR....
I think this is probably BS..... However, it would be a very cheap ( and plausibly deny able ) way to try and convince Verizon customers, like me, that they should not wait for the iPhone 5. For the Record, there is no way I would buy an iPhone 4 right now.... ( I would be more likely to get a HTC Thunderbolt with 4G if I had to get a phone right now ) My droid is still kicking ( cracked screen and after being dunked in a lake ) I have waited this long for an iPhone,...
We have a winner.... The current XOOM Tablet is being sold with a free upgrade offer to 4G.... It's production is to be phased out in favor on the new model that has 4G built in....
Cheap advertising......"What is that you are using to look up my new TV?"
Yea, This is one are where Android kicks the snot out of iOS..... I use the voicce commands all of the time on my Droid and they work great. Being able to hit the mic in the keyboard and speak the text I want into almost any text input field is a great feature of Android...
I disagree, I do not think Apple would be able to legally dictate the price of a service on another platform..... I am pretty sure the fed would have to put a stop to that....Of course, it may just force content providers like Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc to simply abandon the iOS platforms....
It will be interesting to see if netflix, Hulu, rhapsody, pandora, etc... Pull out of the market or are forced to add a premium to use their product on apple hardware. I wonder how people would feel if Netflix charged 30% more on say an iPad as they do on an xbox.... I can easily see that happening..... Right or wrong, this makes Apple look very greedy in my opinion.....
Sounds just like drop box. I use it all of the time. I can't see how this could be a patent...
I was all set to get an iPhone on Verizon. I was fed up with the Bugs Google intorduced in Froyo. However, last week a ROM developer came up with a custom Gengerbread ROM ( SS 5.0 ) and it fixed all of the bugs that Google caused in the Froyo ROM's. Motorola finally released a good Sync app for the mac that seamlessly syncs my music, Playlists, Photos and videos between the droid and iTunes. It is actually a little easier to setup than iTunes's native sync... I am...
I think it is a wait and see delay... I have an original Droid on Verizon with about a year left on my contract. It would cost me $700.00 to get an iPhone 4. While the Droid bugs are annoying it is a pretty good phone and can even do a few things that the iPhone cannot do. Mine even has a cracked screen and has been under water once.... The ONLY reason I can tolerate the Droid until a new iPhone comes out is that it is rooted. The rooted ROMS fix most of the problems...