or Connect

Posts by sranger

I guess in technical terms that is called "kicking a$$ and taking names...."
The demand for this device still amazes me... I find it hard to believe that there is still a waiting list for these devices I like my iPad and it has been a good tool for me. I use it as a electronic note pad, white board ( with VGA projector), Calendar, and web browser. I need to look up technical notes from a knowledge base all of the time...
Really, What Apple computer has built in 3G? As I said before I know I can tether the laptop to phone and download file and then transfer to USB memory stick and then transfer to the customer's computer ( in manufacturing and usually does not have internet access ) Or I can download file on Droid insert USB cable, copy file to computer... ( It really is a lot easier this way ) Again I realize that my needs might be different than most people, but it really is a very...
Hopefully any delay would mean that they are adding LTE 4G, but who knows....... P.S. I do think Thunderbolt syncing would be a possible reason for the delay although it is way past time for Apple to offer Wifi sync......
I do not think that is the reason..... Most people I know bought an Android phone ( myself included) because the iPhone was not available on networks other than AT&T. About 1/3 of my sales territory is Not covered well by AT&T. That is why I need the Verizon service. If they had had an iPhone last year about this same time I would have it.... I got a Droid as it was the best phone available on Verizon at the time. I own a couple of macs and an iPad. I even talked my...
Based on what I have seen, people who buy an iPad as their first Apple device usually purchase a Macbook, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air or iMac shortly after the iPad..... I believe that the iPad is cannibalizing windows based PC sales, but I think it is actually increasing overall Mac sales..... I know I will NEVER buy a PC based computer for personal use.... I was lucky enough for my Boss to let me get a 13" MPB for my company computer after we found out that the...
I just bought a 13" Macbook Pro company computer. I really wanted a 13" air, but I need 8gb of Ram and at least 500gb storage to run some VMFusion images as part of my Job so I had to get the MP Pro... ( Still a great little computer ) I have a personal 15" MB Pro and love it... I would love to see the 15" slimmed down enough to be called an AIR....
I think this is probably BS..... However, it would be a very cheap ( and plausibly deny able ) way to try and convince Verizon customers, like me, that they should not wait for the iPhone 5. For the Record, there is no way I would buy an iPhone 4 right now.... ( I would be more likely to get a HTC Thunderbolt with 4G if I had to get a phone right now ) My droid is still kicking ( cracked screen and after being dunked in a lake ) I have waited this long for an iPhone,...
We have a winner.... The current XOOM Tablet is being sold with a free upgrade offer to 4G.... It's production is to be phased out in favor on the new model that has 4G built in....
Cheap advertising......"What is that you are using to look up my new TV?"