or Connect

Posts by sranger

Since you have a web browser and can search the web.... I just can't see the point of a paid news app....
A lot of people like me are holding out for 4G.....
Everyone does realize the the data can only legally be used in court to identify where your phone/iPad was..... It could Not be used to identify where you were at the time.....
I guess in technical terms that is called "kicking a$$ and taking names...."
The demand for this device still amazes me... I find it hard to believe that there is still a waiting list for these devices I like my iPad and it has been a good tool for me. I use it as a electronic note pad, white board ( with VGA projector), Calendar, and web browser. I need to look up technical notes from a knowledge base all of the time...
Really, What Apple computer has built in 3G? As I said before I know I can tether the laptop to phone and download file and then transfer to USB memory stick and then transfer to the customer's computer ( in manufacturing and usually does not have internet access ) Or I can download file on Droid insert USB cable, copy file to computer... ( It really is a lot easier this way ) Again I realize that my needs might be different than most people, but it really is a very...
Hopefully any delay would mean that they are adding LTE 4G, but who knows....... P.S. I do think Thunderbolt syncing would be a possible reason for the delay although it is way past time for Apple to offer Wifi sync......
I do not think that is the reason..... Most people I know bought an Android phone ( myself included) because the iPhone was not available on networks other than AT&T. About 1/3 of my sales territory is Not covered well by AT&T. That is why I need the Verizon service. If they had had an iPhone last year about this same time I would have it.... I got a Droid as it was the best phone available on Verizon at the time. I own a couple of macs and an iPad. I even talked my...
Based on what I have seen, people who buy an iPad as their first Apple device usually purchase a Macbook, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air or iMac shortly after the iPad..... I believe that the iPad is cannibalizing windows based PC sales, but I think it is actually increasing overall Mac sales..... I know I will NEVER buy a PC based computer for personal use.... I was lucky enough for my Boss to let me get a 13" MPB for my company computer after we found out that the...
I just bought a 13" Macbook Pro company computer. I really wanted a 13" air, but I need 8gb of Ram and at least 500gb storage to run some VMFusion images as part of my Job so I had to get the MP Pro... ( Still a great little computer ) I have a personal 15" MB Pro and love it... I would love to see the 15" slimmed down enough to be called an AIR....