or Connect

Posts by sranger

I think it is more to the point that anyone with 1/2 a brain can figure out that Apple is alreadly highly respected by Wallstreet ( or at least should be...) Quoting a bunch of Wallstreet babble was simply not necessary in this case.
Well said...
So I guess a stock climbing to over $300 per share in one of the worst economic times ever was not enough to earn their respect??????
Makes sense.... Zinio is a much better deal since you can read them on the iPad or your computer...... The new Zinio iPad app is excellent....
I do not think so. I think that the vast majority of the Verizon iPhone users would come from people like me who have to use Verizon and want to dump their android phones. The android phones consume just as much data as the iPhone, so i think the network will be just fine....Should be a big gain for apple in terms of sales however....
Well Duh....
Im my opinion this will be fine until the next version of OSX comes out and you can no longer load apps through any means other than the Mac App Store..... Just my prediction...
It is of no interest to me....
Well I will switch as soon as I can..... I have to use Verizon due to coverage issues. AT&T does not have 3G coverage in about 1/3rd of my sales territory and my entire family is on Verizon.... I do have a 3G iPad and Verizon Droid so I know how bad AT&T data coverage is in my area.....
Well, The original unlocked Droid sold well and competed well against the iPhone. ( I have one ) However, in traditional Google fashion, they release Froyo with so many major bugs that people ( myself included ) are getting tired of dealing with them and the fact that it can take up to six months to get a simple bug fix. One - Two months for Google to fix it. Then 1-2 months for the phone manufacturer to approve the update. Then two - three months for Verizon to...