or Connect

Posts by sranger

I have an iPad 3G (AT&T) and a Droid (Verizon 3G) so I know very well what I am talking about. If you are withing a ten mile radius of Atlanta, AT&T is faster. Go out more than 10 miles in most directions and Verizon is the same or faster. Go out 20 miles and Verizon is usually significantly faster mainly due to the fact that AT&T has little 3G ( or it is badly degraded ) out that far.....
20-60% faster if you are sitting under a tower.... The speed drops off really fast with AT&T....
Actually test have proven that the Androind users actually consume MORE data that iPhone users so the point is moot....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38456202...ence-wireless/http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B721X20101208 There are plenty more examples, just do a search.....
Very cool.... I bought iWork with my Mac Pro. I updated it to 10.6.6 and reconized that I have iWork installed. I updated my mac mini and it put iWork on it.... How sweet is that???? Apple just left the competition in the dust.....
I rember network booting on Novell back in the early 80's.... This is new?
I think it is more to the point that anyone with 1/2 a brain can figure out that Apple is alreadly highly respected by Wallstreet ( or at least should be...) Quoting a bunch of Wallstreet babble was simply not necessary in this case.
Well said...
So I guess a stock climbing to over $300 per share in one of the worst economic times ever was not enough to earn their respect??????
Makes sense.... Zinio is a much better deal since you can read them on the iPad or your computer...... The new Zinio iPad app is excellent....
I do not think so. I think that the vast majority of the Verizon iPhone users would come from people like me who have to use Verizon and want to dump their android phones. The android phones consume just as much data as the iPhone, so i think the network will be just fine....Should be a big gain for apple in terms of sales however....