or Connect

Posts by sranger

Android has excellent voice reconition now. It is certianly ahead of iOS on this feature. I use the text and email feature all of the time... Also, Being able to press the mic button on the phone's keypad anytime you want to enter text is a sweet feature.... I hope iOS does at least as good of a job on this....
Sorry, but Current Verizon users ( mainly Android smart phones) user more bandwidth than the average iPhone user...http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-20012011-266.htmlThe funny part for me is that I have better AT&T coverage near my home and my office ( rarely in the office ), but better Verizon coverage almost every where else...
I do not see the problem. I get my magazines through Zino. The app is a great viewer and they have all of the magazines I like....
If Hulu Plus was commercial free I would bite at $8.00 however, with commercials it is not worth it to me. Netflix has proven that commercials are not necessary at that price point.....
That sux, now the wife will want one.....
Well stated....
Exactly, I use Google to sync all of my ontacts and calender betweem my iPad, Macbook Pro, Mac Mini, Androind Droid Phone ( I have to use Verizon ) and my company Dell laptop. It is a great feature that google provides for free. I also use Google Docs and I am trying the beta iWork.com site as well. So, Why pay for Moble ME, when Google sync is free and does everything I need it to do....?
This is just how Google does things.... They cobble a bunch of stuff together. Barly get it to work and release it as a product. After several revisions, it starts to be stable and intutive. Then they come out with an update that add a couple of cool new features, but breaks a bunch of stuff that that was working to start with.... Google obviously has some talanted designers.... The just need a few more engineers and product managers to clean up the crap from the...
That would be handy on the iPad to make a quick confrence calls..... But I doubt that Apple would ever allow that....
Thank god they put a ping kill switch in this version. It was extremely annoying. I finally found a command line to kill it, but it is nice to be gone for good..... Now if we can just get a kill switch for the gapless play back calculation that goes nuts with a library on a NAS drive we will be good to go....