or Connect

Posts by sranger

Well Duh....
Im my opinion this will be fine until the next version of OSX comes out and you can no longer load apps through any means other than the Mac App Store..... Just my prediction...
It is of no interest to me....
Well I will switch as soon as I can..... I have to use Verizon due to coverage issues. AT&T does not have 3G coverage in about 1/3rd of my sales territory and my entire family is on Verizon.... I do have a 3G iPad and Verizon Droid so I know how bad AT&T data coverage is in my area.....
Well, The original unlocked Droid sold well and competed well against the iPhone. ( I have one ) However, in traditional Google fashion, they release Froyo with so many major bugs that people ( myself included ) are getting tired of dealing with them and the fact that it can take up to six months to get a simple bug fix. One - Two months for Google to fix it. Then 1-2 months for the phone manufacturer to approve the update. Then two - three months for Verizon to...
Android has excellent voice reconition now. It is certianly ahead of iOS on this feature. I use the text and email feature all of the time... Also, Being able to press the mic button on the phone's keypad anytime you want to enter text is a sweet feature.... I hope iOS does at least as good of a job on this....
Sorry, but Current Verizon users ( mainly Android smart phones) user more bandwidth than the average iPhone user...http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-20012011-266.htmlThe funny part for me is that I have better AT&T coverage near my home and my office ( rarely in the office ), but better Verizon coverage almost every where else...
I do not see the problem. I get my magazines through Zino. The app is a great viewer and they have all of the magazines I like....
If Hulu Plus was commercial free I would bite at $8.00 however, with commercials it is not worth it to me. Netflix has proven that commercials are not necessary at that price point.....
That sux, now the wife will want one.....