or Connect

Posts by sranger

I have the Moto Droid. It is more or less Verizon crapware free. I did put the Verizon usage app on my phone. I find it interesting... The Moto X, and Droid 2 have some Verison crapware. The HTC Incredible is mostly crapware free. While some phones do have some verizon applications you can typically remove them with having to root ( or jailbreak ) your phone. I does have one little verizon logo on the front and back. It is silk screened, so you could remove it with...
I need to get one for an app I am developing, but I think I will wait for the 2.0 with a camera as well...
Like it or not, Android is a strong competitor with iOS. All the whining and mud slinging will not change that simple fact. I think the new iPhone 4 is a great phone. So are most of the higher end Android phones... There are thing I like better about both phones. There are things that annoy me with both phones. I would probably be happy with either.... In my opinion the only company that could kill Android is Verizon. They have a tendency to want to lock down...
I have been using a similar material to refurbursh Shafts in machinery for years.... It is pretty cool stuff...
Stunts like this are a sign of desperation......Period....
Trying to predict a market that moves this fast any more that a few months out is pointless... I'll make my own guesses and we will see how they pan out... 1) RIM is preferred on the corporate level and this will support their current market share. I do not see this changing in the next few years.... 2) iOS is growing strong and is very profitable. I do not see this changing in the next few years. 3) Android is growing strong and is making a lot of money for several...
I typed a quick 3 page document on the iPad and I found the keyboard quite usable.... In face it was better than many laptops I have used over the years... I do think it works better with a case that can tilt it at angle....
I prefer VMWare Fusion. I have to run windows for my work ( all software is on windows ). I use VMWare Fusion 3.1 and it runs great. There was a big speed bump with 3.1 compared to the older versions. I mainly use Fusion because I can share images with my PC based work computers that also run VMWare without hving to covert them. If Parallels is truly 30% faster than Fusion 3.1 ( I doubt ) it would be impressive indeed. I think Parallels is comparing their latest...
I agree... The key is a good server app combined with a good iPad app... I have talked to ACP about making a ThinClient for the iPad.....
That is a lot of freaking iPads...... However, I think that estimate might be a little low... I think the iPad is going to find more of a home in corporate America, Hospitals, and government that the mac ever has. Since is has very little security risk, I think more IT departments are going to accept it... If someone ever developed an app for hospitals so that the patients records, x-rays, etc.. can be sent via Wifi to an iPad, I think this alone would make the 28...