or Connect

Posts by sranger

I want to make sure I am hearing most of you correctly. You will now have to pay for what once was free and you are happy about that.... Did I get that correct?
I WANT ONE !!!!!!! I am ordering the 13.3, 2.12Mhz, 256GB, 4GB today....!!!!
Yawn...... Wake me when you can buy one.....
I have to ask.... Does anyone really think that the iPhone is not going to continue to be a huge success??? I am sorry, but I just had to ask this point blank,,,
I have a Droid and iPhone (for development) Here is how I see it: 1) If you are a techno geek, you will probably prefer Android. The Rooting ( Same as jailbreaking ) comunity is huge and you can find an hack for just about anything you are looking for.... 2) #1 is often necessary because of Google's tendency to release things before they are fully baked. These bug are often serious and take forever to work their way into a new release. For example, the New Froyo (2.2)...
I have the Moto Droid. It is more or less Verizon crapware free. I did put the Verizon usage app on my phone. I find it interesting... The Moto X, and Droid 2 have some Verison crapware. The HTC Incredible is mostly crapware free. While some phones do have some verizon applications you can typically remove them with having to root ( or jailbreak ) your phone. I does have one little verizon logo on the front and back. It is silk screened, so you could remove it with...
I need to get one for an app I am developing, but I think I will wait for the 2.0 with a camera as well...
Like it or not, Android is a strong competitor with iOS. All the whining and mud slinging will not change that simple fact. I think the new iPhone 4 is a great phone. So are most of the higher end Android phones... There are thing I like better about both phones. There are things that annoy me with both phones. I would probably be happy with either.... In my opinion the only company that could kill Android is Verizon. They have a tendency to want to lock down...
I have been using a similar material to refurbursh Shafts in machinery for years.... It is pretty cool stuff...
Stunts like this are a sign of desperation......Period....