or Connect

Posts by sranger

These claims are a stupid as the ones Apple made against HTC.... Both should be thrown out, but as the old saying goes... "It is a court of law, justice has nothing to do with it."
I agree, the Backflip is one of the worst Android phones on the market. In my opinion ( I said opinion) AT&T selected it to fail so as not to piss off Apple.... I do wonder is Apple is going to sue Motorola... I suspect that is a hornet's nest they do not want to hit...
That would be one heck of a good move by Google. ( I doubt that they have the balls to do it ) Apple has most likely violated some of these silly types of patents that Palm owns. I also suspect that is why Apple did not sue Motorola. I'll bet they could file a few suits against Apple as well. I am not saying the suits would ( or would not ) be valid, but they would probably be as valid as the claims made by Apple against HTC....One more thing to note here. Currently...
The whole point in all of this will be to determin if the patents are enforcable. Many patents are not enforcable or are easly worked around. I read the 20 patent claims. Some are very weak and probably wont stand up in court. A couple might have more teeth... In general the more specific the patent the harder it is to enforce or the easier it is to work around. A more general patent is typically easier to prove, but one that is to general start to fall in the...
Actually, Google is the ONLY one selling the Nexus One in the US...
That made even less sense.... How old are you?
That did not seem to make any sense....
Well, I am sure you are asking the question just to try and trash me. However, I guess I'll play along... I bought a 2.66Ghz Macbook Pro back in June when they came out. I liked it so much, I bought a 2.0Ghz Mac mini to put in my entertainment center. I will say that due to my work, I would not have bought one if it was not capable of running MS Windows ( I use VMWare ). I point this out, because until recently, I would not have even considered the switch to Apple. I...
Actually I own two macs......My point is that the suit is more about Apply not wanting to have to compete with a phone like the Nexus One which seem to operate significantly different than the iPhone...P.S. The look and feel issue was sorted out years ago with the Lotus vs Excel law suits.....
Lets just say that I am buying a pair of Nexus Ones later this month.... I like them better than the iPhone...