or Connect

Posts by sranger

I have to admit that I like google now.....it is the best predictive notification system I have seen...
I have a recovery plan for Microsoft.....   The board needs to listen intently to Balmer and then do the exact opposite of anything he says....
I have always liked how you can loan a Kindle Book to a friend.   This could be a good thing...
First of all, the stock market is one big Ponzi scheme. (Or pyramid if you like)  Many years ago, the price of the stock was somewhat related to the value of the company.     THAT IS NO LONGER TRUE....   Now it is based almost entirely on the potential growth of the company.  This has to do with the "Next Quarter" mentality that has nearly destroyed many of the once great companies in this nation.  There are many reasons for this, but it kind of boils down to...
    It might be Kevlar not fiberglass.  Many people say fiberglass as a generic term.  Some of the Motorola Phones use Kevlar and they are very durable and light weight....
Why listen to the guy who has probably made more money in the stock market that anyone else.....????   Hedge fund guys are so  much more reliable....
The fact that some of the patents Apple used in the trial have been peliminarly ruled invalid on all claims is not going to help Apple in a new trial unless they can get the patents re-instated....   By the way, I am sure Apple appealed these rulings... Any news on where that stands????   In the end, Apple will have spent about as much as they get.  And Samsung will have been handed the best advertising bang for the dollar that they could have ever hoped for....
  Unfortunately, Samsung was the only one that could produce enough displays to keep up with Apple's demand.  I can understand why Apple dumped them, but it has been an issue ever since....   I built industrial touch screen computers during the 90's.  I always had more trouble/failures with Sharp displays that any other manufacture at the time....
    People keep saying that Apple makes less margin on the iPad mini.  I know if sells for less, but I suspect that it also cost significantly less to produce...   Does any one have any real proof that the iPad Mini creates significantly less profit for Apple than the iPad?    I honest do not know if it does or does not, but people keep stating it as a fact and I have seen no real proof one way or the other....
  NO... There are none in the us either....     Now if talks/Offers were made before the verdict, that would be a completely different story....