or Connect

Posts by sranger

She already tried that one...  Her solution was to get a blue 5c for "me" that she could use until the gold one arrived and then give me the blue 5c model since I do not really care about color and put a rubber case on my phones anyway... At least that was her plan...
I usually wait until the hype is over, but wife wants a Gold one (I Think women will like this color) so I have to order it as soon as I can.  She is not particularly patient...and, well, spoiled...   if it had a bigger screen I would order one for myself as well, but I can live with my Galaxy Nexus until the larger screen arrives (if it does not I will not get one)
 NO!!!! They are very valuable to me... I just do the exact opposite of what they say....
Apple just cant win.  If they had a lower price for the 5c the same people would downgrade the stock because of fear over margins.....   I bought in at $400 and I think I am going to buy more now....
Nice performance bump, but I would have been happy with just a larger screen....  The 4" screen is just too small for my eyes....
I am glad I bough in at $400 when almost everyone here said I was crazy.....
  Prior Art ALL OVER IT.....
This will definitely be invalidated if Apple tries to use it in a law suit....
This is a joke....Right???
Also bought Tesla a while ago....  Doing well...  It is one of the most shorted stocks on nasdaq the smart short sellers are starting to tip toe to the door (great sign...)   it is my greatest investment dream that Apple buys Tesla.  This gives them almost unlimited growth potential for the next 20 years and the ability to own a completely new market....   I use a simple approach to these kind of stocks.  I decide up front how much I am willing to lose on my bet (Yes all...