or Connect

Posts by sranger

Were are you getting this?  You can still preorder for 9/20 shipment on Apple's US site for all colors? Is this an country's site?
 She already tried that one...  Her solution was to get a blue 5c for "me" that she could use until the gold one arrived and then give me the blue 5c model since I do not really care about color and put a rubber case on my phones anyway... At least that was her plan...
I usually wait until the hype is over, but wife wants a Gold one (I Think women will like this color) so I have to order it as soon as I can.  She is not particularly patient...and, well, spoiled...   if it had a bigger screen I would order one for myself as well, but I can live with my Galaxy Nexus until the larger screen arrives (if it does not I will not get one)
 NO!!!! They are very valuable to me... I just do the exact opposite of what they say....
Apple just cant win.  If they had a lower price for the 5c the same people would downgrade the stock because of fear over margins.....   I bought in at $400 and I think I am going to buy more now....
Nice performance bump, but I would have been happy with just a larger screen....  The 4" screen is just too small for my eyes....
I am glad I bough in at $400 when almost everyone here said I was crazy.....
  Prior Art ALL OVER IT.....
This will definitely be invalidated if Apple tries to use it in a law suit....
This is a joke....Right???