or Connect

Posts by sranger

Actually, Google is the ONLY one selling the Nexus One in the US...
That made even less sense.... How old are you?
That did not seem to make any sense....
Well, I am sure you are asking the question just to try and trash me. However, I guess I'll play along... I bought a 2.66Ghz Macbook Pro back in June when they came out. I liked it so much, I bought a 2.0Ghz Mac mini to put in my entertainment center. I will say that due to my work, I would not have bought one if it was not capable of running MS Windows ( I use VMWare ). I point this out, because until recently, I would not have even considered the switch to Apple. I...
Actually I own two macs......My point is that the suit is more about Apply not wanting to have to compete with a phone like the Nexus One which seem to operate significantly different than the iPhone...P.S. The look and feel issue was sorted out years ago with the Lotus vs Excel law suits.....
Lets just say that I am buying a pair of Nexus Ones later this month.... I like them better than the iPhone...
So basically you only want to read news that supports your current bias? While I don't always agree with what I hear/read in the news. I do like getting both sides of a story...
A screen is a visual device, it it looks better what other issue makes any damn difference????P.S. The two phones in question were owned by two of my firends. So your comment is even more stupid....
I have seen them side by side and prefer the screen on the Nexus One..... It was sharper and more vibrant in my opinion...
Wow, Over 400 posts. Whether you think flash should or should not be included in Apple products, you cannot argue that the decision is not controversial....