or Connect

Posts by sranger

Exactly....   The main thing for me it the almost unlimited growth potential for Apple with this combination....   Tesla is premium brand like Apple.   Also Tesla is re-defining how you buy a car.  There are NO tesla dealers, just stores (actually designed by an ex Apple employee I think)...
Yea,   None of them accept electronic payments and tie that to your a personal credit card or checking account....     No wait, that is exactly what they do.....   Google adds near field and Apple add some electronic ticketing stuff.....big deal....
Cheaper =  NO...   Bigger Phone = YES...   Just my opinion....
And both are very similar to Google Wallet........  So what....  How else would you do it???
Apple needs to buy Tesla.....  Apple could own the emerging EV market and have almost unlimited growth for the foreseeable future IMHO....   Could you image a Telas Model S or Model X with iOS integrated into it?
Interesting way to dump older products.....
It thought several cars already did this????
.99c per song did not hurt either......   For a long time music was simply too expensive.  Hit the right price and make it easy and most people will buy it...
Seems reasonable since some of the patents have already been preliminarily invalidated.... I suspect that more patents will be invalidated on appeal....
I grew up in machine shops, this it probably Tri-Clorides used to make cutting tools last longer......   It is some really nasty stuff....