or Connect

Posts by sranger

Also bought Tesla a while ago....  Doing well...  It is one of the most shorted stocks on nasdaq the smart short sellers are starting to tip toe to the door (great sign...)   it is my greatest investment dream that Apple buys Tesla.  This gives them almost unlimited growth potential for the next 20 years and the ability to own a completely new market....   I use a simple approach to these kind of stocks.  I decide up front how much I am willing to lose on my bet (Yes all...
Sorry guys, but the fundamental of Apple have not changed and I think that the bottom has been reached for many reasons. It might fall a little more but I think it is a buy right now and I bought it. I think we will see $50 gains after the quarterly report.... Hope I was right...
Time to Buy.....Period...
So we will soon see the "Apple's supply of iOS device is disrupted by processor supply problems"....
nearly identical to Google Goggles, but with a balloon popup and a few minor UI's added???
I really like DropBox. I use it al fo the time. The Apply Could is more or less worthless to me since it cant be used effectively on non-apple hardware...   Apple needs to understand that people have to use PC's for most work situations....   Because of that I am forced to use Google for Contacts/Calendar and DropBox for file sharing....  Rarely use iCoud for anything...
I have to admit that I like google now.....it is the best predictive notification system I have seen...
I have a recovery plan for Microsoft.....   The board needs to listen intently to Balmer and then do the exact opposite of anything he says....
I have always liked how you can loan a Kindle Book to a friend.   This could be a good thing...
First of all, the stock market is one big Ponzi scheme. (Or pyramid if you like)  Many years ago, the price of the stock was somewhat related to the value of the company.     THAT IS NO LONGER TRUE....   Now it is based almost entirely on the potential growth of the company.  This has to do with the "Next Quarter" mentality that has nearly destroyed many of the once great companies in this nation.  There are many reasons for this, but it kind of boils down to...