or Connect

Posts by sranger

That might actually be true.  The 2.0L Ecoboost is a great engine....
I keep my galaxy Nexus in my front pocket.  Why do people always have to put the phone in their rear pockets????   I never understood the reasoning on that one....
I find it rather easy to operate my 4.6" galaxy Nexus with one hand.  I am 6'-4" with big hands and simply find the iPhone too small...   I Started with Android because i have to use Verizon, but I stayed with it because I simply liked the screen and size of the Galaxy Nexus over the iPhone 4 which was the iPhone at the time.  I can't see the 1/2" added to the bottom of the iPhone 5 much of a reason to switch to the iPhone...   Seven people at my office got new phones in...
  Not any worse that Apple saying that they will not pay more than $1.00 per device for a FRAND patient (less than others are paying) and not offer any cross licensing as most other companies do to get their FRAND licensing fees reduced....     It is going to boil down to having to have a independent board set the fees and all parties have to abide by their rulings.....
On the other hand these type of patents are not fairing very well when they are re-examined by the patent office.....
I suspect that the next version will be a lot lighter and possible smaller (smaller bezel) and thinner...   I just can't see any good reason to get this one with the next version most likely a few months away....
  Probably far less then you suspect.....
Why does everyone assume that the iPad Mini makes less profit that the iPad?   I ask, because the Mini has less expensive:  memory, processor, screen, battery, etc.....   It sells for less, but I suspect is also costs significantly less to produce....   Any one know for sure?
    The problem is that it was over hyped due to recent success.  The projections were based on unrealistic growth curves....   While P/E is a good measure of current health of a company, the potential for profit growth is what really drives stock prices up or down.....   Apple is very healthy and will continue to grow.  While it is currently down to about $460.00 it will be back up to the $500.00 mark by the end of the week (maybe by the end of the day tomorrow).  Then...
  Those two stocks had not grown that much in such a short period of time.... Big difference...