or Connect

Posts by sranger

Apple needs to buy Tesla.....  Apple could own the emerging EV market and have almost unlimited growth for the foreseeable future IMHO....   Could you image a Telas Model S or Model X with iOS integrated into it?
Interesting way to dump older products.....
It thought several cars already did this????
.99c per song did not hurt either......   For a long time music was simply too expensive.  Hit the right price and make it easy and most people will buy it...
Seems reasonable since some of the patents have already been preliminarily invalidated.... I suspect that more patents will be invalidated on appeal....
I grew up in machine shops, this it probably Tri-Clorides used to make cutting tools last longer......   It is some really nasty stuff....
That would be a lot of hours of programming/machining and surface conditioning to simply make a fake....  Not to mention designing the tooling to hold the blank at all of the angle necessary to machine it.....   Possible, but unlikely....
Touchscreen are nearly worthless on Laptops and destops.... The excellent trackpads are far better in almost every way when using a laptop or desktop app. There might be a few paint program that would benefit form a touch screen, but quite limited....
Stupid lawsuit plain and simple....
Had the Mini since November...  Love it...   No problem with the screen resolution....(Maybe my eyes are just too bad for the retina display to be a big deal to me...)   No problem reading it with my bi-focal glasses or bifocal contacts or no glasses/contact at all....   A retina would be nice and an extra mm would be no big deal, but the extra weight could be an issue......   I would be more interested in an A6x in the Mini more than the retina...