or Connect

Posts by sranger

It could also be that they scaled back iPhone 4 production when the iPhone 5 came out and they do not want to increase production on an older units... 
My god people, by the logic of many here if Apple was a jeweler you would say that they could only sell diamonds.     Ruby's, Emeralds, Sapphira's, pearls, etc. would just appeal to the scum of the earth type and Apple should not be chasing their filthy dollars......   That type of argument is just silly....
I think Apple has lost more than Samsung in this war.....   Apple won one big battle in the war with the judgment against them in California, but in my opinion they are losing a public relations war.     However, regardless of outcome of this lawsuit, I do not think that anyone can argue that Samsung got a title wave of free publicity as a result of this war.  I think the sale boost in the Galaxy Phones is a direct result of this publicity.  I do not think...
I personally think that Apple will developers some type of hybrid laptop/tablet.  My guess is that look like an Air with a detachable screen that becomes a standard iPad.  It would have a trackpad and keyboard in the base.  It might have extra batteries, processors and peripheral in the base...   This seems reasonable and I would probably buy one....   However, this surface thing reminds me of a fish and ski boat.  People buy them, and hate them.  They are...
  And how many time have you ever needed to touch the screen with the excellent built in track pad????   I have had Macbooks for about 5 years now and never felt the need to touch the screen...
  Well said...   Also you can get an Air with 8gb of ram and run VMWare Fusion or Parallels (or dual boot) and it can ALSO run window 8 if needed....
  That might actually be true.  The 2.0L Ecoboost is a great engine....
I keep my galaxy Nexus in my front pocket.  Why do people always have to put the phone in their rear pockets????   I never understood the reasoning on that one....
I find it rather easy to operate my 4.6" galaxy Nexus with one hand.  I am 6'-4" with big hands and simply find the iPhone too small...   I Started with Android because i have to use Verizon, but I stayed with it because I simply liked the screen and size of the Galaxy Nexus over the iPhone 4 which was the iPhone at the time.  I can't see the 1/2" added to the bottom of the iPhone 5 much of a reason to switch to the iPhone...   Seven people at my office got new phones in...
  Not any worse that Apple saying that they will not pay more than $1.00 per device for a FRAND patient (less than others are paying) and not offer any cross licensing as most other companies do to get their FRAND licensing fees reduced....     It is going to boil down to having to have a independent board set the fees and all parties have to abide by their rulings.....