or Connect

Posts by sranger

I suspect that the next version will be a lot lighter and possible smaller (smaller bezel) and thinner...   I just can't see any good reason to get this one with the next version most likely a few months away....
  Probably far less then you suspect.....
Why does everyone assume that the iPad Mini makes less profit that the iPad?   I ask, because the Mini has less expensive:  memory, processor, screen, battery, etc.....   It sells for less, but I suspect is also costs significantly less to produce....   Any one know for sure?
    The problem is that it was over hyped due to recent success.  The projections were based on unrealistic growth curves....   While P/E is a good measure of current health of a company, the potential for profit growth is what really drives stock prices up or down.....   Apple is very healthy and will continue to grow.  While it is currently down to about $460.00 it will be back up to the $500.00 mark by the end of the week (maybe by the end of the day tomorrow).  Then...
  Those two stocks had not grown that much in such a short period of time.... Big difference...
Not hard to understand....   Apple was over valued.  No company could maintain the growth that Apple had in the last few years... Period...   This is a market correction, nothing else to see here....   The stock in comfortable in the $500/share range.  Growth from here will be steady and more realistic....
  I never said I thought 4" was just right....  In fact as soon as I use a 4.5+ display I knew I preferred it....   Also I suspect many people assumed that a 4" iPhone would have a wider screen. All apple did was add a little to the length.   The funny part is that almost everyone here says that the iPad Mini screen is better than the Nexus 7 because the screen has a wider aspect ratio and that is far superior.  However, the same people completely reverse themselves and...
Not sure what your mean....???I answer the phone with one hand often... ( including entering my PIN code)I send a quick text with one hand often...I read my emails with one hand often...However when web surfing, watching videos, replying to emails ect... I typically use two hands because it is so much easier, however I did the same thing with my old 3.5" droid phone so I am not sure it is due to screen size, but more common sense....I guess I just don't see the need to...
  Out of curiosity, what can you do with the iPad that you cannot do with the Mini????   P.S, I am 48 and have bad eye sight.  I can see the Mini Just fine....   I guess this kind of drives my point home.... Different people refer different sized devices....  I honestly think a larger iPhone would lead to more iPhone sales.  In fact I suspect that a 4.5-5" iPhone would actually out sell the 3.5" - 4" version....   If Apple releases one, we will see.....
  I find the 4.5" to 5" to be ideal for me....  Several people bought new phones at my work place recently..  All but one got an android phone.  I asked why.  All of them said that they perfered the larger screen on the Android phones.  I honestly think Apple is losing phone sales over this....   However, I agree that you can make them too big.   For example, after owning the mini iPad for a while, I now think the original iPad is too big.  Of course, before I got the...