or Connect

Posts by crift2012

no but a remoteless TV with Siri is. wow you are dolt. You think a TV like this would not come up Siri. Apple modernized and popularized input devices, and now they are taking them away.
since when has Adobe made a smart move, their smart moves ending after the Macromedia acquisition...
Ah Adobe is finally catching up to 2011. Thank for your bloatware! I am sure it will be an overpriced compiler with extra junk code shoehorned into a pathetic proprietary file. That's business as usual for Adobe.UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR! If it wasn't for graphic/illustrator designers and video editors that rely on After Effects, adobe would have disappeared by now. Premiere is a pile of shit, only reason people edit with that is because their boss is too stupid or too...
it is rather sad. The iPad competitors even have to copy the naming convention of the iPad. I mean damn people, you guys are uber lazy. Remember when Ballmer came out with the Slate? The buzz was that Apple's was going to be called the apple slate, so Ballmer made a fool of himself once again at CES '10. To think, I used to think so highly of some of these companies.
did that Tablet he was holding up have a trash can and CD Icon? I mean wow...How much fail is that if you have to a trashcan to delete files? The craziest thought is there actually going to be a "desktop" on these things? "The iPad will fail? " I think that statement you might have been able to get away last year before the iPad came out. Now? They sold how many millions? over 14 milllion? I believe for a first niche category product, I do not think you could...
i do not see what the problem is? I have used at&t for over 3 years in major metropolitan city, and it has vastly improved. I have used other smaller carriers and found their service is horrible while piggy-backing off verizon's network. One provider I literally had to stay within a mile or two of a major freeway to get service. It would only get sms from my home, and I had to leave the house to make a call. Sprint should shut up and stop lying to its customers about...
actually when was the last long line up for any tech product other than console video games? nothing I can think of, in japan, the PSP2 or whatever, but stateside? There are not enough geeks and tech bloggers (oh wait, they don't pay for stuff to review, otherwise known as soft bribery) to form a line for anything android, windows or linux, combined. lol. remember that sham Microsoft pulled announcing their, what, second store, and it was next to apple's and an exact copy...
horray for fangirls and congrats on your first post... sorry you didnt one that day, I am sure it will be available after this weekend some point. I want the coveted White 64GB 3G... drools...
so you picked the launch of the iPad 2 to go pick up all this stuff from apple? Then you came to apple rumors site and post your 1st comment about how long it took you to stand in line and was turned away because you got in line late? I do not believe you for a second. Man, these trolls are getting better, but since they have no room to complain about anything apple product related anymore and instead they are trying to go after apple's customer service. Like even apple...
which is one of the reason Apple is not including Blu-ray. another is that Apple and Jobs see that storage media will eventually be replaced by all downloadable content. Another is iTunes.