or Connect

Posts by faZZter

TS will love this rumor!
Where's the champagne gold option?
 Looks like a decent upgrade for the iMacs, but how well is that mobile chipset gonna push the display at native resolution in modern games? For those of us really into PC games it isn't going to touch a real desktop setup.
"Defeats the purpose of a tablet, doesn't it?" Not really. You can still take it with you for other purposes, doesn't have to be using apps that require a large monitor to use efficiently.
 Ok I get you. Yes there is added cost to get to that setup to get "real" work done. Certainly we can agree working on large spreadsheets or whatever isn't ideal on a 10" display.
 I realize this is not what a lot of people want in a tablet. For some that need to use more powerful applications and want portability this may be a good choice. As soon as you can dock your mac mini and then take it with you to a meeting (on battery power) etc, etc, let me know. Still looking for that built in display on the mini too.
 Well first of all, your mac mini isn't a tablet. So what's your point exactly?
 Surface Pro 2 has a dock allowing two monitors to be connected. I think you can get work done on those......
 ........facepalm
Upgraded my third gen no problem. Took awhile to complete but it works fine. I always use a wired network connection to it however.