or Connect

Posts by faZZter

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2012/05/09/did-you-know-that-transparent-aluminum-exists/
Yes I understand your points and mostly agree. But the screen is still a bit small for my taste (and eyes). Improved, but not enough for myself. iPhone 5 is an amazing phone in many ways. As far as the updates from M$ it is a concern, but it seems that M$ is really pushing for marketshare and I am hoping they will follow up in a more timely fashion. Apple is very good about updating IOS, but it has been my experience that some key features get left out for those on the...
Well I feel differently about this....my wife and I have had iPhone 4's since they came out. To this point, the best phone I have ever owned! But frankly, IOS is looking stale. It is still functional but I guess I'm just bored with it. Also the iPhone 5 (while certainly a very good phone) lost my interest when all they did to the screen was stretch it. (basically, I know there are other technical differences) I would love an iPhone with a 4.5 or so inch screen and an...
Sounds great until you realize you don't have GPS. That's a dealbreaker for me (as far as the wifi version) I'll pony up the extra cash for the LTE version.
Wow! Two mods can't handle one Russel,  this is fun to watch!!!
       You guys really couldn't figure out what they meant? "Dual stereo speakers" meant there are two speakers running in stereo output. You could potentially have "dual" (two) speakers that run a mono audio output, they just worded it oddly.
Off subject a bit but does anyone know what time (PST) they will be available to preorder? I think I am just going with the 16 GB with cellular.
Lot's of great announcements at this event!   The iPad mini is almost perfect for what I wanted, only improvement would be a retina display as far as I am concerned. I'll be preordering friday!!   That 13" Macbook Pro Retina version looks awful tempting also, just need more moneys!!
    The sad part is you can't just go buy some more memory from a retailer who charges a fair price and add it to your iPad yourself.        I feel real sorry for the ignorant (or rich) people who max out the memory when they buy a mac computer and pay a crapload extra for said memory when they could have just added some inexpensive memory from another manufacturer.  Total ripoff.
Ok I see your point....