or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

You have made me.   So happy.   I owe you a beer.
This won't last long. Apple Music is the future.
I buy little from Amazon these days. Prime is about to expire.   Buh-bye, Amazon.
Apple Music is built on the infrastructures of and what was learned with iTunes Radio and Beats Music, so no.
There sure are a lot of people who come out of the woodwork to defend the Confederacy.   As a Southerner, I can say with confidence that the Confederacy was a 'country' of traitors and the Dixie flag meant little to us in the South until it became apparent that African-Americans were going to be recognized as people with equal rights in the 50s and 60s.   It could have stayed one of many flags of history, but racists ruined that for us fans of history.
There sure are a lot of people who come out of the woodwork to defend the Confederacy.   As a Southerner, I can say with confidence that the Confederacy was a 'country' of traitors and the Dixie flag meant little to us in the South until it became apparent that African-Americans were going to be recognized as people with equal rights in the 50s and 60s.   It could have stayed one of many flags of history, but racists ruined that for us fans of history.
90 days x 50-100 songs a day x .02 cents I'll be costing them $9.00 to $18.00 during the trial. Then I will happily subscribe for the convenience of having all my music and more within the Apple ecosphere.
Seven days until Apple Music.   Tap tap on my Apple Watch. Is this thing running slow?   Can't wait.
Her first hit is my favorite.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78