or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

I can answer this partially. And issue a complaint. As we know family members are slaved to the payment method on the master account (that's me). I often buy iTunes cards discounted and keep a balance in my iTunes account. I bought two $100 cards discounted by 25% on Black Friday. However, when family members buy anything, instead of being paid from my iTunes balance, the payment is made from my credit card on file. This, is stupid, Apple. Fix this.
I thought Latin was a dead language?  
The Stock Market: Based on nothing. Existing only to sustain the 1%
Getting one of these for my brother in law.   The Libertarian prick deserves it.
My iPhone 6 Plus has a hairline scratch right down the middle, about three inches long, only perceptible when bright light is reflecting off of it.   In regular use, I never see it.   My 4 and 5 had multiple barely perceptible scratches after their two years.   It's glass coated with plastic.    It scratches.   No kidding.
Thousands of American children died in Iraq for basically nothing.   Investigate that, DOJ.   Here's some last names to clue you in... Bush Cheney Rice Rumsfeld.   Good luck...
Isn't that more than twice the percentage predicted on the 6 Plus? I remember guesses of 5%, 10%, 15% at most. Almost 25% seems pretty good for a 'niche product.'   Also, Apple is still catching up on demand. Search Twitter for 'iPhone 6 Plus' and you come up with new owners receiving theirs more and more.
They don't call them 'Samesung' for nothing.
Yeah. I want to trust my precious memories to a company that cuts corners to the bone to barely eek out profit.   Laughable.
How long before all historical items and important artwork end up on the walls of the powder rooms of the 1% of the 1%?