or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

Yep. Especially in Internet comments.
A stylus has its place. With 'professionals,' be it art and design (mostly), and now possibly writing.   Still, 95%+ of the iOS experience will be with your finger. Jobs was right about the core of the experience.
Verizon BETTER do this. And for only 1 month AT&T? Fail!
I've stopped buying music with the exception of some Beatles recently as their entire catalog is on sale on iTunes.   Streaming, largely, has won.   I listen to many online radio stations and stream Spotify. Cancelled Sirius/XM in my car. I just stream from my iPhone to my car's head unit.   I'm hoping that Apple will roll Beats Music into iTunes Match/Radio.   Then I will dump Spotify.
Sanction China. China keeps North Korea alive as a drain on our economy.   Let China have Korea. Withdraw our troops from Korea and save billions of taxpayer dollars each year.   Maybe then this useless Congress will spend some money on our crumbling infrastructure.
Nope. Never going to happen.
I can answer this partially. And issue a complaint. As we know family members are slaved to the payment method on the master account (that's me). I often buy iTunes cards discounted and keep a balance in my iTunes account. I bought two $100 cards discounted by 25% on Black Friday. However, when family members buy anything, instead of being paid from my iTunes balance, the payment is made from my credit card on file. This, is stupid, Apple. Fix this.
I thought Latin was a dead language?  
The Stock Market: Based on nothing. Existing only to sustain the 1%
Getting one of these for my brother in law.   The Libertarian prick deserves it.