or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

That's impressive. Should stand up to 99.99% of normal use, but I still wouldn't shower while wearing it. I keep seeing people online hoping they can do that. I suppose you could, but me... I'll take it off.  It's not like you don't have to take it off to charge it.
I was confident of Apple Watch's success. But now that the clowns... analysts on Wall Street agree, I'm not so sure.
Great! More availability for us.
LOL! First day will be more than 2.5 million units alone.
You must be new to the Internet to show such 'surprise,' since we've known the base price for months, and much of the full range prices have been pretty closely estimated for weeks.
GoogleAndroidYouTube is about nothing but getting things free/cheap and only giving up your data privacy, location, and identity to the highest and lowest bidder, i.e. the Mountain View Ad Company's real customer, ad spammers.
YouTube has replaced Napster, essentially.   YouTubeGoogle should be sued out of existence by artists.   Artists, not labels. They should form a mega-union, pool millions of dollars for lawyers, and strike.
Koh's Swiss bank account must be pretty fat with Samsung Wons by now.
Google Docs? What's Google Docs?   Kids all over America will be growing up with iWork apps as oldsters cling on to Google Docs and Microsoft Office until the grave.
PatheticCopyCatPay.