or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

'The app has a My Music section, which has a "For You" feature that provides recommendations of artists and curated radio playlists to users. Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue explained that For You wasn't just algorithmically driven, that it also involved human curators.' http://mashable.com/2015/06/08/apple-music
I'm hoping they 'curate' genres with as much care as they are curating the 'young and hip' category that is Beats 1. I have hope that they launch a channel or three for multiple genres. I agree that Classical needs much love to make it work in a streaming service.
I wish they would have launched it on Keynote day.   Ready to dump Spotify.   Start with Beats 1, expand from there.   Pretty sure SiriusXM will crash and burn if they expand correctly.   Spotify, Amazon Whatever, etc are dead.
Nice, but Apple needs to steal the Green, Orange, Red traffic colors from Google, and also the bike maps.
Fantastic! Deprive Google and other ad spammers of oxygen. Can't wait!
Burning a big pile of money there.   iTunes is installed on many more devices than there will ever be Spotify subscriptions.   In 20 days I cancel Spotify and crank up Apple Music. I am not alone.
Have they been to Philadelphia yet? The coming Transit part of Apple Maps covers Philly.   Send the vans, please.
256K AAC is indiscernible from 320K MP3 to my ears.   One advantage I'm looking forward to when I leave Spotify for Apple Music are the EQ adjustments in Settings.   I have been begging Spotify to put EQ into their iPhone app's settings for years, to no avail.   Now I will start begging Apple for fully adjustable sliders in the EQ settings.
Looking forward to using this in Philadelphia. Another loss for Google and gain for iPhone owners.   Sadly, I see no evidence of Apple Maps showing bike lanes and bike friendly streets.
I'll be switching from Spotify, but I expect and hope that The Beatles won't play ball on this.