or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

Bose and Beats are equally crap. The NFL is a joke.   ...wait, not a joke. They are an agency of profiteering cruelty.   Condi Rice should head them up as rumored. A war criminal would be their perfect leader.
I got the iPhone 6 Plus, fully expecting to trade it for a 6. After just a few days, I find I can do about 95% of what I could do with my 5, one-handed. The thing that made the difference was the silicone case. Started with the leather case, but even it was 'too slippery.' The silicone case made the Plus work for me.
Appealing to the 1% of Chinese who are not slave/prison labor.
Who cares about 'teens?' They don't vote. They don't vote deep into their twenties.   They don't have cash. Forget teens.
Executives will be jumping out of windows...   Samsung is to Korea as Comcast is to Philadelphia.   Giant corrupt corporation could take them both down as they fail.
Exactly. Samesung spends millions on attack ads. $100k is chump change to the Korean Xerox.
Failed Republican candidate, Meg Whitman is famous for stripping companies of their assets, laying off employees, collecting her check and moving on like a locust.   She's Mitt Romney in a skirt suit.   I sense her payoff is coming...
Samesung = Crappy knockoff garbage     You get what you pay for  
The letter on the third anniversary of the death of Eric Schmidt or Michael Dell or Donald Trump will be massively inspirational.
I think the goal should be to include it with iTunes Match.   Goodbye Spotify, for us, if that happens.