or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

I skimmed through it. First glance told me it was a good review. (I've seen a lot of useless reviews. See: The Verge). Left a quick comment, mostly to give others hope for their Watch delivery. Then read in detail, and edited more into that one line you quoted.
Good review. I expect the OS and apps to improve, of course. Erasing some of the rough edges on this very 1.0 device.   FYI: My 42MM SS Milanese went to 'Preparing for Shipment' this morning.   My wife's 38MM did the same last Wednesday, and arrived on Friday, so I expect to get mine this Friday.   No sign of the Sports Bands I ordered along with them. Bad news for my exercise regimen. 
An aside and FYI: My 42MM SS Milanese went to 'Preparing for Shipment' this morning.   My wife's 38MM did the same last Wednesday, and arrived on Friday, so I expect to get mine this Friday.
Buh-bye, spyware crapola CurrentC.
Apple doesn't have to play these type of games. What BS. Tidal is a joke.
You must have friends in high places. My 42mm with Milanese band is still processing.   Got my order in at 3:03 am.
No SCSI or ADB port? How can I sync it to my Quadra?
And my watch, confirmed at 3 after 3 am on the 10th, is still 'processing.'   WTF Apple?   (no, it's not either of the the elusive black models, or an Edition)
Good. Now break up Comcast.
Let me translate:   Apple 'will never' launch a new 4-inch iPhone model, period.