or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

No kidding. I charge my iPhone, iPad, Cordless toothbrush every night.   Charge or die.   They call them batteries for a reason.   Think about your car. If it didn't charge as you drove, you would be calling AAA every day.   Charge or die.
No reason to read comments at tech blogs for the next few days. The trolls are spinning their wheels away.
I've seen exactly one Windows phone out in the world.   I will never see a 'Fire' phone, no matter how much Fire logoed tape they wrap around their boxes.   Lotsa luck with that...
Another non-American. We Americans have lost our creative edge.
 They're not 'neutral.' They are isolationist. That much Nazi gold in your bankers' vaults will drive you there.
Apple haters are fapping away at all this.   But today we learn that the images were 'hacked' from multiple cloud services.   Note to celebrities: '4kittens' and 'password2' are not the best passwords.
What, Relic? There were electronic multi-functional watches before the iWatch rumor?   Next you are going to 'inform' me that there were computers before Apple.   And that the stampede to get watches out after the 'iWatch' rumor had nothing to do with Apple.   You R so clever.
I still hope that Apple has punked Samesung and the rest to flush millions down the drain with their crapola 'pre-iWatches.'   Tim Cook: 'No iWatch, morons.'
Another deposit made in this Korean-American judge's Swiss bank account.
Yep. That's what they did. Took about 45 minutes after the floor hipster ran a diagnostic on my iPhone. Off topic: Has anyone seen an Apple Store employee over 40? When they first opened, there were some, but they don't seem to exist any longer.