or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

The cashier not understanding the technology only happened for me in the first week or so. Twice I got my checkmark and confirmation on my iPhone 6 Plus, but it did not go through for some reason and I had to do it again. Never resulting in a double charge. My guess is the store's system connectivity or again, cashier error.   I've used Apple Pay about 60 times or so, and those issues only affected 5 or 6 instances.   So technically you could say I am one of those...
How's that Pono service going?   Not so well.   In three months...   How's that Tidal service going?...   All of this will be moot when Beats Music is relaunched, Apple Branded.
So now we're left with not two, but three critical dates.   The release date. The pre-order/try-on date. The try-on reservation date.   So, the 24th, the 10th, and... ?
Starting today, you could be discriminated against in Indiana, because you use an Apple product, re: Tim Cook's sexual preference.   #boycottindiana
What the heck? Meerkat was the darling of streaming, but now suddenly we're supposed to jump ship because Twitter tells us to??   Twitter is becoming Google/Amazon/Facebook. Now they are forcing ad videos on us.   Periscope being owned by Twitter, automatically makes it suspect.
On edit: (Sorry, I wrote this in a hurry making it sound like Fantastical was from OmniGroup. No, I was just comparing one company to another.)   I usually only gripe about pricing from OmniGroup*, but this is a wee bit much.   Looks like a good upgrade though.   *Their products are shockingly expensive. They might as well go full Adobe and offer a monthly subscription to their library of apps.
Is HP still a thing? I thought failed 1%er candidate Meg Whitman sold off their assets and cashed out years ago.   Oh wait... That's coming...
Using Twitter less and less. This might end it all together. 
This needs confirmation.   I suggest asking the Log Lady from Twin Peaks.
Wall Street is 99% based on fakery and keeping the 1% in the 1%. Apple is a real, tangible product, which Wall Street HATES. They are mostly about manipulating numbers to make slivers of pennies times billions to support their true clients, the 1% of the 1%.