or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

People like mediocrity. That's the only chance that Pawlenty or Romney have in 2012.
But Verizon's data speed has been frustrating for switchers. 'Boy Genius' switched back to AT&T because of this. Data speed/simultaneous voice and data are a high priority for me.
I still don't know a single person who owns an Android device. I was with a dozen friends that I had not seen in a while over the weekend. Several iPhones and a few Blackberrys. No Androids.
Whatever they're going to do... Just Do It, Do It, Do It!
Prosecute the lowlifes at Gizmodo and shut down the whole useless Gawkerverse. AppleZilla has spoken.
But... But Gizmodo had a headline that said it was only 256MB. How could Gizmodo get it wrong? Wasn't Gizmodo at the launch? Didn't they get an iPad 2 to evaluate? No? ha ha...
I have to admit, this is a bigger leap than I expected. Still won't get one until they go Retina, but that new cover alone is testing my urge to reach for the credit card.
Another 'attack' that you have to purposely do to yourself. Yawn. I have a bottled water sitting here. Since it would kill my MBP if I poured it on it, should we label bottled water as a threat to OS X?
Engadget is just throwing a bone to their dedicated Apple haters. Making it seem like Apple is hapless. I'm so glad that Gruber doesn't have comments. I certainly don't blame him. Anyway, as soon as we found out the the Retina thing was a bad guess, I decided to skip iPad 2. iPad 3 or 2.2 or whatever is the one with a real screen upgrade. Can't stand that pixely screen next to my iPhone 4. Speaking of Apple haters, Gizmodo is in a snit this week. Everybody got a...
That would be good for it to be a 'jaw-dropper.' The last revision, like CS5, was relatively worthless, yet cost us hundreds of dollars.