or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

Sounds perfect. This will be my first iPad. Jealous of my wife's iPad 2, but I really want the 'near' Retina Display. The current iPads look 'fuzzy' next to my iPhone 4. iPad 3, iPhone 5, maybe 'iTV' and 'Retina' MacBook Pros. Can't wait. Saving my pennies...
Google 2012 = Microsoft 1990s Google is trying to monopolize the Internet. They need to be broken up. I'm not a Facebook fan, but at least they are keeping Google+ a niche social network.
I would love to see Wolfram Alpha go full on into the search space and kill Google. AND I'd like to see Apple buy them and make Wolfram Alpha the default search. I dream...
Google, Amazon, HP, Dell, Samsung and others are innocent as the driven snow. China didn't even exist until Steve Jobs invented it.
I've seen a lot of 'claims' of users moving on to Premiere and Avid, but what is the reality? My bet is that FCP has more users than ever. Pro and Prosumer.
How are they going to deal with scalpers? Groups of 500+? Yikes.
Pay up, thieves. Google, get your checkbook ready.
Steve Jobs: 'Boy, Steve. You sure screwed up Bill's baby.' Steve Ballmer: 'My cat's breath smells like cat food.'
IBM? Ok.
Don't have one yet, but I anticipate that my iPad 3 will severely cut into my MacBook Pro time. Can't wait!