or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

In all the years I have had MobileMe (and all of its incarnations) I have never synced keychains, widgets, accounts, or preferences. I did use Gallery, iDisk and iWeb publishing, but only very lightly. My biggest questions are on the limitations of Photostream. 1000 photos for 30 days? What does that mean?
I just don't buy the idea of a 'lesser' iPhone. Last year's model will always be the lesser model. It's a plan that has been working solidly.
All warm and cozy in my walled garden.
Spy on your emails and sell your personal information to the lowest bidder including Chinese hackers.
I'm skeptical, but if true, it would be good timing for me.
True that. As soon as seniors, who helped vote these idiots in, miss a SS check or a Medicare reimbursement, they will realize their mistake. Or not. Oh well. Somebody has to supply the Soylent Green.
Ok, but we get Canada's universal health care too. Right?
So because they don't like the plan they sold me, I have to be penalized? The consumer as second-class citizen. Teabagger heaven.
You mean most of the poor have a 'luxury' like a refrigerator?What 'lucky duckies.' I keep our perishables in our toilet tank to keep them cool.That's right. We have the 'luxury' of a toilet. Lucky us.