or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

Tired of speculation. I can't wait until Apple reveals the whole plan.
Murdoch's folly is going for less than $100 million sometime this week. For a loss of $480 million or more.Apple doesn't want that turd.
Fandroids and general Apple haters are out in force all over the 'net. They're starting to look like 'birthers.'
FYI, iPhone 20 will be the first cranial implant iPhone. My Magic 8-Ball told me so.
Fake. The screen has definitely been Photoshopped or covered with a paper screen.
Apple needs to get on this quick. All over the Internet people are freaking out. Not just at tech sites. Everywhere. And the mainstream media are feeding their fears. People don't care about the details. They think that iPhones are feeding your whereabouts and personal info directly to people watching you on a monitor all day long. Time to respond, Apple.
Tell us! What are your cloud plans! What's with the massive data center? What is the future of MobileMe? Time's up! (and I still want .mac back as an option for emails. .me is lame.)
Let me tell you about Amway...
Studio? What about the other apps?
People like mediocrity. That's the only chance that Pawlenty or Romney have in 2012.