or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

That would be great. Tim Cook wouldn't have to put up with those 1%er conservative nutcases at stockholder events.
Got mine on Thursday. 42MM SS Milanese. Now just need the sport band for workouts and everyday use I ordered at the same time.   3:03am, Friday April 10th.
The person who did the Verge review seemed to be new to gadget technology. It was as if he didn't read the instructions before using the Watch. Any 'negativity' perceived in their review was largely due to user confusion. 
I skimmed through it. First glance told me it was a good review. (I've seen a lot of useless reviews. See: The Verge). Left a quick comment, mostly to give others hope for their Watch delivery. Then read in detail, and edited more into that one line you quoted.
Good review. I expect the OS and apps to improve, of course. Erasing some of the rough edges on this very 1.0 device.   FYI: My 42MM SS Milanese went to 'Preparing for Shipment' this morning.   My wife's 38MM did the same last Wednesday, and arrived on Friday, so I expect to get mine this Friday.   No sign of the Sports Bands I ordered along with them. Bad news for my exercise regimen. 
An aside and FYI: My 42MM SS Milanese went to 'Preparing for Shipment' this morning.   My wife's 38MM did the same last Wednesday, and arrived on Friday, so I expect to get mine this Friday.
Buh-bye, spyware crapola CurrentC.
Apple doesn't have to play these type of games. What BS. Tidal is a joke.
You must have friends in high places. My 42mm with Milanese band is still processing.   Got my order in at 3:03 am.
No SCSI or ADB port? How can I sync it to my Quadra?