or Connect

Posts by AppleZilla

Ugh. The Verge. They make Mashable and Gizmodo seem like geniuses.
Finally! Did not beta this time. Too risky when involving my photos.
I just 'tracked it down.' It's beautiful. Thanks!
No original unaltered trilogy? No thanks.   I have a LaserDisc set in storage. Time to dust it off and digitize it.
Same here. I'll wait for the 9 film collection in a few years. By then, it may even be 4k.
I picked up a Galaxy S6 and it basically folded over in my hand.   Is that 'normal daily use?'
So there will be a frantic few hours of ordering at midnight, then a rolling frantic few hours of making try-on reservations later that morning.   This. Will. Be. A. Zoo.    In store and online.
So many cheaper options than OmniFocus.   Wait... Cheaper isn't the right word. Reasonable is the right word.   I've gladly paid ten or twenty bucks for some iOS apps. $40+$20 is nuts.   Abandoned Omni Group's apps long ago.
iPad sales are dropping and iPhone 6/6 Plus sales are surging.   Yet Adobe keeps churning out iPad only apps.   Adobe never learns.
Tried the new trackpad at my local Apple Store. It was bizarre.   At first it seemed like real clicks. Real movement and depression of the pad.   After a few minutes I started to recognize what was happening as thumps or taps. Almost rather than being the result my pressing, it being the result of someone tapping back up at me from inside the MBP.   Freaky. Not in a bad way, but in a different from before, and very satisfying way.   Lots of possibilities indeed.