or Connect

Posts by saintstryfe

Here's all the speed you'd ever want... but make sure you don't download anything.   I'll stick with 3G for now, thanks.
Why? 4G is an entirely invented term. It has no meaning. Lots of other phones market as 4G with this tech, why should Apple restrict itself artificially?
At least they'll be evil with a good mobile platform...
Hi,Well I did a picture to show, but I have:1-SoHo1-Palisades1-Aspen Grove1-Alice's Corner1-Arden Fair2-Crossgates (this was like the second or third store)2-Short Hills
Heya, My brother is a fantastic poker player. We are trying to fund his bid into the SWOP. Recently we found a large number of Apple Store t-shirts he got when Apple was opening up a large number of the stores in our area. My brother is interested in selling them. Anyone know anybody who is a collector who might be interested?
It was the 80's so I assume all of them. Together. Zubaaz style.
Because as we know, nothing is more fun then opening up a new product on Christmas morning and waiting for overtaxed, possibly down servers to load updates...
It's a New York establishment - trust me, we deal with much louder things going on all the freak'n time.
You mean you want them to cut loose? Foot loose even? To kick off their Sunday shoes?
Good for them, I hope they get what they want. No one should have to work in a place where they can't feel safe and have a division between home and work.