or Connect

Posts by MeniThings

A live stream means on-stage demos will be light. Demo-heavy events are always delayed in case of a crash that can be edited out before the delayed stream goes live. This means we won't see something like the 2007 WWDC keynote (a delayed event that was very demo heavy), but instead something like the first iPad mini keynote (a live event where only the iPad's homescreen was shown live, and everything else was slides).
Apple doesn't have a proper streaming music service or associated label deals. iTunes and its Radio service are nowhere close to a robust streaming service. Apple needs to completely overhaul iTunes to compete with the likes of Beats and especially Spotify - which is poised to overtake iTunes in a couple of years. iTunes is in dire need of better curating, better algorithms, a lightweight browser-based portal, and so much more to launch a streaming service that can compete...
Of course . iTunes in an $8 BILLION/year business.  Streaming could drive that figure higher.
Of course . iTunes in an $8 BILLION/year business.  Streaming could drive that figure higher.
Lol at the above comments. People, Apple wants Beats for its MUSIC SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. It's an absolutely crucial purchase, and one that'll fast-track a much needed iTunes streaming music service. Apple needs to get into the music streaming game quickly before Spotify takes over the market. Beats' streaming system and curating service is something iTunes lacks, so I hope the seal happens.
If they designed the keys to not be a direct Blackberry rip-off them they'd have no problems. This is IP theft pure and simple.
Intriguing. I was hoping Sorkin wouldn't go down a traditional narritive route so I'm encouraged that he's doing something original structurally. Looks like he's focusing on three defining public events in Job's carreer path, each of which have him in a very different emotional (and physical) state. This'll be an incredible role for the lead actor. Much prefer something daring and original over the usual biopic approach, which we'll get with the Kutcher version anyway.
After 5 years having AppleInsider be the first website I visit daily it's time to move on. The new layout with its abundant and tacky banner ads sandwiching a thinner and less readable article column is just too ugly to look at each morning. I love change, but only when it's for the better. On to MacRumors. best of luck with the future AI, it was fun while it lasted.
So much for all the Android fan's BS claims that the LG Prada and F700 were designed before iPhone.
Fat chance in hell Apple will do this. They'd remove all business from the UK before doing something that would negatively affect their other patent cases.