or Connect

Posts by JBFromOZ

interesting that %u2022 you can't eat turnover %u2022 usage of smartphones is surely consuming web services %u2022 dominating usage, dominating profits... one horse race..
not at all, they will just produce a report for Samsung management entitled "what we think numbers should be" any similarity to the numbers in the HTC document will be purely coincidental, and not caused by copying or infringing on the rights of HTC/Apple
In Russia, Virus gets Samsung
so Microsoft staged and scripted Surface crashing in their live demo? who'd a thunk it!
It's not that special really, and still hybrid technology relying on grid connect. They can't get enough watts out of the rice with the internal processing to completely replace the AC, watch for when they go totally fusion and release all of the energy from a single grain of rice, That will be the product to see...
We are faced with the issue presently where my wife's pre mobile me apple id account is unable to be merged with the family account that I set up under mobile me. when registering for her account we got the message that "that account name cannot be used, choose another name." as we were unable to login to it, and eventually figured it must have been that someone else had used that appleid to register a .mac account as we were unable to get further information on...
You forgot the most important thing that has been on everyones request list,  The glass would be non -reflective matt finish
    $5??   Tell them they're DREAMIN!
Some people still do flashmobs, however most modern consumers have of course switched over to HTML5mobs, as they crashed less busses that way, and were more power efficient...
I have not been able to let go of any old macs, and have approx 250 or so now neatly tesselated in shelving in the shed, some of the older ones appear here... the Mac IIfx with dual radius rocket 040/ scsi2 daughter cards is quite a screamer! Many dreams of creating a beowulf cluster of these machines, to have the combined processing power of a modern 4 slice electric toaster!!http://gallery.me.com/t3chn0l0gist#1...&bgcolor=black