or Connect

Posts by JBFromOZ

except the inexpensive bit, unfortunately it still is the only way i can get a quality second gigabit ethernet port on the macmini server with R6 pegasus raid presently though, so at least it isn't vapourware.
extending that, the inexpensive thunderbolt cable will be optical (opto-isolation no conductors needed to assist retaining a watertight seal) along with mag-safe. power supplied through a mag-safe magnetic inducting interface, or even by placing the device in a charging field again no way for moisture to impede operation, and we are several steps further down the path to "the perfect wired connection"
not sure quite what the conclusion to draw from this is, my macbook trackpad allows multitouch, heck even my mouse supports two finger swipes etc now, not that hard to extend multitouch but retain a "desktop device" format, without getting my fingers all over the screen
ohh!! the 4 pointed shurikens we throw at interns? i get u now ;-)
what is a floppy?
it was only a facsimile of einstein, not the real one, so that makes it different
I'm running ios5 on my 3GS, and very happy to be so, message notifications etc, all benefits that would not be with me if i was unable to update my ios on my 3GS.. just sayin
last time i checked drinking while driving was the precursor to drunk driving... waiting til you are behind the wheel before starting your first drink does not absolve you from drunk driving "sorry officer, I was sure if I kept it above 90 I could get home faster than the alcohol hit my bloodstream"
Why is Siri so special that Apple will defend her for having an abortion, and unintentionally omitting birth control, ahead of all those other wannabee AI's who also got pregnant?
yet strangely, even this web page, when viewed without ClicktoFlash, still manages to be "always on"