or Connect

Posts by JPDLVMH

I think that I should start a lawsuit against the manufacturer of my new car. It runs on diesel and now I can't tank petrol anymore..... Also, when I go next on holiday to another country I should start a lawsuit against ALL of the people there if they can't speak English.....   That's how intelligent I am.
"We didn't get the price right," Limp said. That's not the only thing that wasn't right. People in general accept that a cheaper product usually also means less facilities/lower quality. A new phone to be put on the market has to be VERY good in order to compete with the iPHONE, and the likes. I think most people will rather buy a second hand iPHONE that will do what they want, with the reputation it has, and also - very importantly - with the associated street credit.
Does, by any chance, this "rapport" originate from a windows freak ?
To call virnetx a "company" is not a true description in my opinion. More like a bunch of hyena's.
Oh Lord, would you buy me an iPHONE 6 +,My friends all have Samsung's about which they cuss...          ( sorry about my multiple entries - wrong keystroke ! )
Oh Lord, would you buy me an iPHONE 6 +, My friends all have Samsung's about which they cuss...
Oh Lord, would you buy me an iPHONE 6 +, My friends all have Samsung's about which they cuss...
I think that in many cases Apple has seen what other companies have done wrong with their products and put a product on the market that cured/prevented those mistakes made.
I too have a Samsung flatscreen TV - unfortunately. MANY times, when using the built-in web browser does the bloody thing freeze and I have to switch off/on. About twice a week I get a message on screen that there's another software update. Often I get the message that the webbrowser has quit, and do I want to restore the last visited website ? When I complained about this to the shop they said that this was a known problem and caused by the set not having enough RAM...
EXACTLY the reason why some of my customers switched over to Quark when Adobe came up with their stupid subscription service. Now more people are thinking the same thing and my advice would be to change if it does not cause to much upheaval. It is perfectly feasible to hang on to the CS6 bundle for old stuff and use Quark for new designs.