or Connect

Posts by JPDLVMH

Now, if only Apple had made something that looks like this, we could be on to a winner !
It is obvious that when you get paid you dance to the tunes of your paymaster...
"it is also likely to hinder honest developers who will now have to go through a roundabout process to upload screenshots to their respective app pages in the event of an update or version change" Small price to pay if it allows you to restore your customers' confidence in you and your product.
No doubt, Microsoft is proud of the fact that its tablet out-performs the iPAD 2. But it's a bit like the Lada car makers being proud of the fact that their car out-performs the Ford model T.....
Have a look at the UK website and count yourself lucky ! http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/shop_iphone/iphone_accessories/cables_docks Using today's currency exchange rates, the UK pays a lot more. lightning to 30 pin adapter : $ 40. lightning to 30 pin adapter cable : $ 64. lightning to USB cable : $ 24. I will certainly not feel guilty about using imitation. I find Apple severely shortcoming in not having the leads and adapters available at the same time as the...
I wholeheartedly agree with the microsoft engineer - it is true, Apple's stuff is inferior. LOOK OUT - there's another flying pig !
Just for fun : does anybody know the scale of the (grey) chipworks picture ?
Since these stolen phones' serial numbers/IMEI's were not registered at a point of sale they will be easy traceable as stolen.
Please don't talk in a degrading manner about a Timex watch in relation to a Rolex - when buying a Rolex you pay about 80% of the price for just the name... I have a friend with a Rolex who says it's highly overrated. I personally have an expensive Raymond Weil watch, but the watch I wear when I go on holiday and which I bought from a market stall is considerably more accurate.
Instead of a stand, I think it more likely that the new phone will have an inductive-charging facility. This would justify the (much) smaller multi connector.