or Connect

Posts by JPDLVMH

I'm sure that Apple would be able to trace the serial numbers of these "confiscated" iPADs, and make them impossible to register. [racist comment removed]
Not a very good location - Leidseplein is plagued with drug dealers and other unsavoury people. Robberies and assaults are almost at the order of the day. Infamous for the "scootertuig". (scum on scooters) We were pick-pocketed there and the cops were not helpful. We had to make an appointment (!) for the next day at the cop station in order to report the crime. The b******s are so politically correct that we were not even supposed to mention which...
Why doesn't Apple get it over and done with, and buy Samsung ?!
At least that means that we don't have to suffer that embarrassing prancing, shrieking, punching the air and jumping about of the company's head monkey anymore.
For the present MacPro it only needs a (couple of) manufacturer to come up with a ThunderBolt card, to plug into a PCI slot.....
"he would love to have the iPhone" Is easy to beleive - he would love the additional income !
Only a pig would lack the guts and manners to tell somebody to their face.
Too little, too late ! I've switched to iBANK for bank, credit card and petty cash accounts. It is an absolute breeze to use, and the syncing between DT Mac, iPAD, iPHONE and MBPro is wonderful. Have suggested the same to many customers (pity I'm not on commission !)
I can't quite see the $ signs in your eyes, Mr. Jandali, but I'm sure they are there.
OK, AppleInsider, Steve has resigned. We've got this message loud and clear, and SEVERAL TIMES. Now, could we please return to normal ? There are other things to be reported.