or Connect

Posts by waldobushman

I do. Many people do not have any access to digital devices, especially the disadvantaged. Yes, these folks tend to be digitally naive -- yes ignorant. So, here we have million or billion dollar retailers who are willingly and knowingly pawning off cheap (affordable) malware infested unsecure devices to people who just need a break.  Okay, for those who could afford an iPad and are merely anti-apple and cheap to boot -- yeah, I'd say serves you right -- but not for those...
Isaacson's Jobs book was not his best. It was rushed, and incomplete. Unless the screen play was merely based on Isaacson's book with additional and substantial new and original material, I'd say this movie is DOA. As time goes by and Apple becomes more and more the result of Cook's management and leadership, interest in Steve Job's will lessen.    It may be that Isaacson's newest published book, Innovators, which he was working on when he was hired to rush out a Steve...
You didn't get it. The key is ensure you have more than Apple as your customer. Business common sense. The rule: A big customer contracting with the smaller supplier will often require the business make substantial capital investments in order to accommodate them. That will be a large debt load. If you allow it, the big guy will control your business, and if the big guy leaves, your business is stuck with an infrastructure and debt it cannot afford. That is likely the...
Been looking for a device like this for years, keeping my eye out for them as they arrive. And even tried some products out, to the waste of good money. Sounds like this product might do it. It uses BlueTooth, it says. Which Bluetooth? Requires LE? Or does it support 3.0 also. Some of us have older machines (like from 2011). I would like to read their user guide before I consider buying this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the company makes the user guide...
I'll have to check this out. I listen to music, but I take long walks in quiet settings to listen to language lessons. Frequency is not much of an issue, but I'm tired to deknotting corded headphones, and would also like a convenient way to "back up" 5 to 10 seconds when I've missed a piece of sentence.
The issue with MCX decision is it's illogic. Using ApplePay changes nothing. Each of these companies must continue to take credit cards, whether that credit card transaction is through NFC ApplePay or Google Wallet or by swiping the card is irrelevant. The irrationality of the MCX decision and its exclusivity is transparent.    Then, the story makes statements involving the CurrentC merchants working together!  "Working together" is wholly unnecessary from a technical...
My guess is A-List actors will never bite since the script and biography on which it is based bites.
24 or 36 months is still measured in months.
Means dividends will rise, share price will increase, value of Apple will increase with no increase in productivity. Apple is simply unable to figure out what to do with the cash it earns. It probably should be buying up content providers, broadcasters, tv manufacturers.
If true, this will be OS X/iOS running under ARM with touch support. The merger has to happen.