or Connect

Posts by waldobushman

Apple will never switch from the X86. But, unless Intel can keep up with the innovation that Apple expects, Apple will build their own.
You're making something of nothing with your advice. Apple has not been in the health care business, so it makes sense to go directly to the agency to determine the process and criteria. FDA staff certainly advises companies on rules and regs and prior decisions, but staff only make recommendations, they are not the deciders. Aside from political pressure and agency capture by just those companies they are supposed to regulate (not a rare occurrence), such discussions...
The iwatch has to work under water. I never take my watch off. Shower and swim daily. An old Timex, I replace the wristband every two years. The iwatch will have to be something special to get me to dump the Timex.
If Continuity is successful the bottom line results will be considerable. With Swift, the same code base will be used to write osx and iOS applications. More apps will become available to the Mac, more macs will be sold. Less likely will people use an iPhone and Windows. The tie in into the apple world will become a lot more sticky.
Key in this article is the shifting of ads in-house. Apple is giving up a lot of talent. But my guess is that Cook is demanding more and better secrecy. WWDC 14 proved that.
Yep. Healthkit and Homekit API will be good for developers. My guess is that Apple is writing apps to use their new API's and will be available at launch. An API cannot be designed in the abstract.; Apple must have already created apps to be sure they work.
Multiple screens displayed as tabs would be a reasonable compromise. As would a whole slough of iBook improvements. Apple has really let iBooks lie fallow. The kindle app beats iBooks handily now.
One would hope. I was surprised that the iPad Air and the mini did not have Touch ID. From my view apple is a year late on this tech no brainer.
No devices to speak of, technology at this point in beginning stages, just the beginning of research on portable medical devices and monitoring.
Intel is messing with Apple, and likely other companies. Apple might be in better position than some because they are not dependent on Intel for iOS devices.