or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

D'oh!
Happy Birthday iPhone! Nothing more to say regarding the presentation - total perfection. I loved the part where Steve talks about introducing three new revolutionary products and then we realise that it is all in the one device! I still watch this on YouTube about once a month - never get tired of it
Nevermind - after updating all those apps, I've now got 10Gb of Hard drive space once again.   Still can't work out why the App store showed iWorks and iMovie as needing to be updated in the first place...
Hehe...
Hi,   Just noticed that Mac App Store is showing me updates for iWorks and iMovie.   I selected "Update All" and software is currently downloading/installing.   However, the said applications are already up-to-date with the latest version! Is this a bug or something?   I'm currently down to 4Gb hard disk space!!   
Nice! Keep 'em coming Apple...
Hey - I reported this almost a week ago Click!!   Strange thing is that I've been running iMovies 10.0 on my mid-2007 iMac without any hitch.   Just noticed the 10.0.1 update today. Weird that I've been able to run it a week before everyone else....
Hi,   So I've been running Mavericks on my Mid-2007 iMac since it was released without any issues.   I've managed to update all of my Apps (iWorks, Aperture, Logic X etc) apart from iMovie because my machines graphics card wasn't supported (ATI Radeon HD2600 Pro with 256mb RAM).   Fair enough - its an old machine so I thought nothing of it.   Strangely today however, having just updated Aperture to Version 3.5.1, iMovie also updated!   I'm now running iMovie 10...
Hmm.. interesting concept. Thankfully I only have a debit card to worry about...