or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Lol!
Popped into Westfield in London today to have a play on the new Retina MacBook Pro. Unfortunately, there were none on show!   I asked an assistant when they would be expecting a demo unit and I was told early next week. Very surprised by that. I m,ay have to check out Regents Street store...
Thanks!   
lol! 
 <===== meant to be a sad face. Please AppleInsider - fix the Smiley feature....
Yep, check out BBC for more details....
I just sold a Samsung 55" ES8000 yesterday (with a 27" iMac) for just over £4000! Last week it was a 70" Sharp 3D LED TV for £3500   People are happy to pay this sort of money - trust me!   I hope the rumours of an Apple TV set are true - they will fly out of the door.  
      Hi guys,   Thanks for that great info! I'm going to check out Plex, XBMC and VLC Player!    Before checking back here, I have discovered an application called ServeToMe and StreamToMe (info). I've been playing around with it and so far it has been great! I can now stream from my iMac to my iPhone 4S and it encodes on the fly. It currently supports the TV Out cable so I could hook up my iPhone to my TV.   VLC Streamer seems like a great way to go in order to bypass...
Hmm... I currently use PS3 Media Server to stream (and encode on the fly) movies stored on my iMac to my PS3.   The creators of PS3 Media Server have since updated the software to support a range of other media renderers - including XBMC.   Am I right in thinking that with Absinthe, I could stream movies direct to an iPad then Airplay to an AppleTV?   If this works, I could then get rid of the PS3 and replace it with an AppleTV.   Also, I assume I'd have to Jailbreak the...
I don't think they do - and even if they did, many people (including friends who I have converted to Apple), aren't going to take notice of such messages. They will just focus on how cool and easy-to-use Siri is...and then get disappointed when it doesn't work as expected.   I actually queued up on for the iPhone 4S on launch day and so many of my friends/work colleagues were eager to give Siri a try    I'm not trying to bash Apple by any means - I love their...