or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Still not much use in the UK. Turned it off after the first two weeks of owning my iPhone 4S.   Maybe Siri will be out of Beta for iOS 6....
High-end TV's indeed - this would be a great fit for Apple. Happened to visit Harrods last week and was impressed with their products.   Hope this is true - getting sick of selling Samsung, LG and Sony TV's...
It is a standalone application. As easy to use as iWeb but with the ability to create Master pages and widgets such a Lightbox.   My site currently utilises a contact form which was created in JotForm, a commenting system from Disqus and a music player from SoundCloud. My understanding is that Adobe will be adding more widgets over time which would negate having to use external services...   You could upload direct to Adobe's Business Catalyst hosting platform or just...
I've enjoyed using Muse BETA for the past few months.    Shame I won't be able to use it for free now. For those interested, here is my (basic) site - http://www.halabalu.com   Currently being hosted on iDisk (which is soon to go..)   =(
...and iDisk...
D'oh!
Yeah! 
Resolve an issue in which the "Reopen windows when logging back in" setting is always enabled.   Thanks!! 
Upgraded to 5.1.6 - still doesn't work!!