or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Interesting read...
Finally - I can now turn off 3G and save some battery life!
Great idea! Bookmarked
Hi guys/girls, Just like everyone else, I am looking forward to watching the iPad 3 (and possibly new AppleTV) Keynote this Wednesday. However, just like a lot of people, I won't be able to watch it until after work. In my case, that'll be 9pm!! The keynote takes place at 6pm (UK time) so assuming it isn't broadcast live, it will probably end at 7pm and available to view at maybe 8pm on Apples website. This leaves just 1 hour to avoid seeing details of the...
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I was about to try your suggestion but everything suddenly seems to be working ok! Fingers crossed it will stay way but if not, I will follow your advice. Regards, Mo.
Agreed! I like this feature when I use Chrome on my old Windows XP laptop. Glad it is being introduced to Safari (my preferred browser on Mac).
lol!
Meine iCloud ist Kaput! Sorry that was lame....
Here is what I get when I click on one of the Links...
Thanks for the reply I don't use any adblocking at all. It really puzzles me why this is happening. Even when things are displayed correctly, if I click on a link then the story/report doesn't display at all - just the AppleInsider logo and all the ads... I'll try at post another screenshot when I get the chance. Its not a major problem because I can just switch to Firefox or Chrome for Mac but I prefer Safari. Currently typing this using Chrome for Windows XP...