or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Here is what I get when I click on one of the Links...
Thanks for the reply I don't use any adblocking at all. It really puzzles me why this is happening. Even when things are displayed correctly, if I click on a link then the story/report doesn't display at all - just the AppleInsider logo and all the ads... I'll try at post another screenshot when I get the chance. Its not a major problem because I can just switch to Firefox or Chrome for Mac but I prefer Safari. Currently typing this using Chrome for Windows XP...
Hmm.. interesting argument On an unrelated note, I thought I recognised that Proview logo from somewhere - then I remembered that we used to sell them when I was working at PC World back during the late 90's and early 00's. They were pretty good quality at the time. Here is a review I found on one of them...
Just bring back iDisk and integrate it with iCloud. Still using iDisk to upload any document of my choice and still using it to host my website. Oh, please bring back My Gallery (from MobileMe), or at least let me view my Photo Stream whilst logged into iCloud...
Hi guys, Recently I've noticed that when viewing AppleInsider via Safari, the website doesn't display as it should. Below is a screenshot of the issue I am having: Currently posting this via FireFox. I'm running Mac OS X 10.7.3 and Safari 5.1.3. I have to refresh the page about 6 or 7 times before it displays correctly... Regards, Mo.
Great stuff! I'm actually looking forward to this update the more I hear of it
Regular System Partition. There seemed to be a few errors on Permission regarding Java for some reason. I don't know if this is why the Software Update failed last night (or maybe Apple Servers just busy). This was the first time I have ever had a problem doing any updates via Software Update. Anyway, Disk Verification / Repair was successful...
Finally managed to get everything working after getting the error below via Software Update: Strangely enough, when I went to turn off my Mac last night, I was then prompted to either 'Install Update then Shutdown' or just 'Shutdown'. I chose the latter. Here are the steps that I took before downloading/installing update: 1) Turn off iMac 2) Unplug TimeMachine HD 3) Restart iMac and launch Disk Utility 4) Verify / Repair Macintosh HD 5) Download Lion 10.7.3 Client...
Hmm... strange...
Good luck!! Hmm.. I don't think it matters - but I could be wrong...