or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Oh boy.... Guess I'll try again tomorrow...
Downloading from the UK...
The 10.7.3 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac including fixes that: Add Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian language support Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X Resolve issues authenticating with directory services Address compatibility issues with Windows file sharing For detailed information on...
Wow - Dixons Retail certainly getting a kicking here. As someone who currently works in the Vision department of a Currys/PC World Megastore (previously a Mac Buddy for our Apple Shop-in-shop), this is very disappointing to see. There has been a real push towards raising Customer Service standards (through the FIVES initiative) and KnowHow Services to offer a more tailored solution to our customers. Things aren't perfect but I have seen improvements. Anyway,...
Awesome!! This should help improve battery life enormously (just like on my old iPhone 3G)
I'm looking forward to the LG demo next week. As someone who sells TV's for a well-known UK retailer, this really has sparked my interest. Most customers I speak to don't care too much for 3D or SMART TV due to the perceived expense and the fact that they feel they are paying extra for gimmicky features. I dont believe these companies have done enough to spark peoples interest and to show them the possabilities. However, having demoed many Smart / 3D sets to many...
Unfortunately...
lol!
Ah - poor old Newsstand. It stands all by itself on the very last home screen on my iPhone - never to be launched thus far...