or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Glad I could be of use
I look forward to downloading these updates and trying them out.
My machine is a mid-2007 iMac running an ATi Radeon HD 2600 Graphics card. Final Cut Pro 10.1 was running fine but this latest update doesn't seem to like my graphics card.  Hopefully this will be fixed asap...
D'oh!
Happy Birthday iPhone! Nothing more to say regarding the presentation - total perfection. I loved the part where Steve talks about introducing three new revolutionary products and then we realise that it is all in the one device! I still watch this on YouTube about once a month - never get tired of it
Nevermind - after updating all those apps, I've now got 10Gb of Hard drive space once again.   Still can't work out why the App store showed iWorks and iMovie as needing to be updated in the first place...
Hehe...
Hi,   Just noticed that Mac App Store is showing me updates for iWorks and iMovie.   I selected "Update All" and software is currently downloading/installing.   However, the said applications are already up-to-date with the latest version! Is this a bug or something?   I'm currently down to 4Gb hard disk space!!   
Nice! Keep 'em coming Apple...