or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you the new Mimetic Poly-Alloy MacBook Air!! Excuse my basic Photoshop skills...
Thanks for the replies I wasn't aware of the 2 year warranty protection policy. However, my main concern is in regards to the accidental damage which I'm sure is not part of the EU warranty protection. I'm currently with O2 here in the UK and their iPhone insurance is £12.50 a month. With my 12 month contract I'll be paying £150 just for insurance. Then there is the £80 or so excess to pay just for making a claim... I never usually purchase insurance but I've witnessed...
U.S. only? ** Sigh... **
Glad to see the next generation of Apple Fan Boys/Girls already lined up Roll on iXmas!!
Loving the camera on the new iPhone. Defiantly a big improvement over the iPhone 3G!!
When the rumours were first flying around about Apple introducing a phone, I imagined that this would be something they would have considered or even introduced. Who knows - maybe this is something we will see in the future...
Judgement Day - 2036. The day GoogleNet became self-aware...
After updating to iOS 5.0.1 I also experienced reduced battery life. I had Location Services turned off (apart from Camera and Maps) as well as turning Siri off. I decided to let the iPhone 4S battery die and then charge it via the wall socket untill it reached 100%. I then performed a Hard Reset on the phone. Finally, I turned off iCloud WiFi backup. I can report that 8 hours later, my battery is at 74% charge. I've watched an hours worth of live TV (using the...
lol!
Hmm... seems to be working now. I added an event on iCloud Calendar and it appeared straight away on iCal. Mail is now working You might want to try again...