or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

lol! Same here!
I've had my Hotmail account for over 10 years now. It was the first ever email account I ever owned and it is where I sent my first ever email. Call me sentimental but I just couldn't get rid of it. Also, my iTunes account (roughly 7 years old) is linked to it so I couldn't get rid of it even if I wanted (yet...)
Glad I could help
lol! In the UK it is Knickers (women's underwear) in a twist So, did it work then?
Nothing wrong with me. Don't get your knickers in a twist Ok, assuming you are running iOS5, the latest version of iTunes and your WiFi is working, try the following: 1) Launch the latest version iTunes on your computer. You should notice your iPhone appear in the Devices section on the left. 2) Select your phone and you will be taken to Summary page. 3) Under the Options section, there will be a Check-box saying Sync with this iPhone over WiFi. Make sure there is a tick...
No - you don't need to have your phone plugged into power to sync with iTunes over wifi. I'm syncing my iPhone right now...Unless you mean auto-sync?
I already have!I love my new iPhone 4S (big jump from the 3G) but battery life is a big problem at the moment. I'm confident Apple will provide a solution very soon...
Give us the option to turn-off 3G. This will make a big difference to battery life. On my iPhone 3G I only turned it on when I needed to surf the web and I wasn't in a wifi hotspot - then turned it off when I finished. Shouldn't be too difficult...
Why not just lick the screen to unlock? The phone would have to analyse your saliva - thus adding extra security
Sweet!