or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Over a billion emails!!   To be honest, the only solution I can think of is the steps I've described above.  If I can find another solution then I'll let you know but I'm not too confident... Hopefully someone else may have a quicker solution and will reply here  
 Yep - and being able to link a domain name to it was even better. Dropbox is great but I'd love for iDisk to be added to iCloud...
Same here!Just before my subscription was due to expire, I was able to sign up for ASTO training at work which gave me a complimentary free account - so I've had my .mac account for years Shame we don't have iDisk anymore as it allowed my to host my website for free...

I have no need to gain quick access to Airplane mode so it would be great if I could swap it with 3G - something I tend to turn on/off frequently during the day. I usually turn it off as it is a battery drain and only have it on when I don't have access to WiFi. Other than this - I think Control Centre is awesome!! 
Glad I could help    Wow - 4000 emails!!   Maybe I should print out this thread and send to Apple to blag myself a job as an Apple Genius....  
Nice
Sure!   1) Go to your Mail app 2) Under the Mailboxes section at the top of the screen select the email account that is causing you issues 3) Select the Edit button at the top-right corner of the screen 4) At the bottom-left of the screen select the Mark All button 5) Select the Mark as Read option that appears   This will mark the selected emails as read. Because I had over 2,000 unread emails, I had to repeat steps 3-5 about 8 times!!   Let me know if this...
Nevermind - fixed the email issue...
How the heck do people discover these sort of things?!?! o_O