or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Hey - I reported this almost a week ago Click!!   Strange thing is that I've been running iMovies 10.0 on my mid-2007 iMac without any hitch.   Just noticed the 10.0.1 update today. Weird that I've been able to run it a week before everyone else....
Hi,   So I've been running Mavericks on my Mid-2007 iMac since it was released without any issues.   I've managed to update all of my Apps (iWorks, Aperture, Logic X etc) apart from iMovie because my machines graphics card wasn't supported (ATI Radeon HD2600 Pro with 256mb RAM).   Fair enough - its an old machine so I thought nothing of it.   Strangely today however, having just updated Aperture to Version 3.5.1, iMovie also updated!   I'm now running iMovie 10...
Hmm.. interesting concept. Thankfully I only have a debit card to worry about...

Addresses issue where custom fonts may not display correctly.   Available in the App Store now...  
 Over a billion emails!!   To be honest, the only solution I can think of is the steps I've described above.  If I can find another solution then I'll let you know but I'm not too confident... Hopefully someone else may have a quicker solution and will reply here  
 Yep - and being able to link a domain name to it was even better. Dropbox is great but I'd love for iDisk to be added to iCloud...
Same here!Just before my subscription was due to expire, I was able to sign up for ASTO training at work which gave me a complimentary free account - so I've had my .mac account for years Shame we don't have iDisk anymore as it allowed my to host my website for free...

I have no need to gain quick access to Airplane mode so it would be great if I could swap it with 3G - something I tend to turn on/off frequently during the day. I usually turn it off as it is a battery drain and only have it on when I don't have access to WiFi. Other than this - I think Control Centre is awesome!!