or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

I have no need to gain quick access to Airplane mode so it would be great if I could swap it with 3G - something I tend to turn on/off frequently during the day. I usually turn it off as it is a battery drain and only have it on when I don't have access to WiFi. Other than this - I think Control Centre is awesome!! 
Glad I could help    Wow - 4000 emails!!   Maybe I should print out this thread and send to Apple to blag myself a job as an Apple Genius....  
Nice
Sure!   1) Go to your Mail app 2) Under the Mailboxes section at the top of the screen select the email account that is causing you issues 3) Select the Edit button at the top-right corner of the screen 4) At the bottom-left of the screen select the Mark All button 5) Select the Mark as Read option that appears   This will mark the selected emails as read. Because I had over 2,000 unread emails, I had to repeat steps 3-5 about 8 times!!   Let me know if this...
Nevermind - fixed the email issue...
How the heck do people discover these sort of things?!?! o_O
Hi guys/girls,   Firstly let me say that I'm loving the new iOS 7 - simply stunning!   I am having having a few issues though:   1) I suddenly have 2.923 unread emails!    I have three email accounts on my iPhone - iCloud, Hotmail and one for my website (halabalu).   My iPhone seems to think that my halabalu emails haven't been read but when I go into the Mail app, they have been read! Very strange...   2) Earlier this morning my iPhone was shown to be...
Just downloaded iOS7 via iTunes - only took me 10 minutes. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference...
 Yep! I currently use Bing as my default Search Engine - much nicer than Google...