or Connect

Posts by MoXoM

Display duplicates now enabled - think this is new. Check out the bottom of the iTunes window...    
lol! Hope your custom icon stays intact    I think you are right about it being just a small fix... 
Dude - take a chill-pill! I can almost hear the violin music playing in the background I think you took my comment too seriously. I'm an Apple fan like most people here - but I stand by my opinion that Apple royally screwed up on the Maps App...Anyway, Steve wouldn't have liked the icon design...
Agree 100%   I get a sick feeling every time I look at the Maps icon...  
I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned during Keynote that 21.5" iMac would be launched in November and 27" to be released in December. I work at a well-known computer retail store in the UK and this is what we have been told by Apple (and confirmed by our Apple rep who has had her sales target increased). Guess we'll have to wait and see...
Come on Apple - just release Logic Pro X already!!!
Well if Apple made cars, I'm sure they'd go Zune Zune...  
Xbox U?
Thanks for the reply.I hear what you are saying, but as it was myself who put the money into Apples pocket in the first place, I should be able to take it back out and give it to the needy - a bit like Robin Hood or something...