or Connect

Posts by am8449

A thinner bezel for the regular-sized iPad seems like a bad idea.  And I doubt that's what Apple has in mind.   The iPad mini can get away with it because it is meant to be held in the palm of one hand.  But a full-size iPad needs the wider bezel so your thumb can have a firm hold.
Comparing the images, it looks like Apple's flyover is much better at creating a sense of depth, which makes it easier to discern one building from another. Whereas in Google's 3D maps, the buildings all look jumbled together.
This bit is interesting.  Maybe the iBracelet will have the fingerprint sensor tech that Apple acquired.
This is super cool!
I'm hoping that the iWatch will incorporate the functionality of this gizmo.
Although Apple is doing well and leading the pack, perhaps they should pay some attention to the number two spot. If Apple cares about its stock price, it would be better for them to make sure that no single company is too strong of a player.
The ruler is a neat idea. But couldn't they have implemented it without the physical ruler? What about just using the fingers of your left hand to define the path of the straight lines & arcs?
At this point, I wish Apple Store openings & product launches didn't all look and feel the same. The cheering, high fives, and excited atmosphere is starting to feel somewhat manufactured. It would be nice to see Apple employees just lined up and greeting people with hello's and handshakes. I don't know, anything different would be a nice sign of authenticity.
  If you played Super Monster Bros, you'd blow through that $10k, in a day.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDHCMcdSVQ   Btw, it's since been removed from the App Store.
  I agree.  It seems to me that people nowadays don't love their Apple products as much as they did in the early days.   A Mac used to be friendly, approachable, and whimsical; so you could really fall in love with it.  Nowadays, a Mac is sleek, stylish, and cool; more like something you admire than love.