Awkward in sense it's so "professionally done". It wasn't something that spontaneously happened. All orchestrated. slick for a genuine celebration of employees getting together . That's what I meant. Sorry for being unclear
Love that Apple is inclusive, but I'd love to know if the costs associated with the banners, the filming etc are logged as Marketing or not in their financials..
Perhaps it's just a US thing, but to me as a european this all looks awkwardly well thought through and managed.
Im sorry but the MEdical ID part of Health app is weak at best.
Anybody with more than the most simple of medical conditions cant clearly put the information in.
- Have more than one medication? The basic text field is utterly inadequate. No way to have bullet points, no way to have columns for doses or frequency.
- Need to have a doctor or hospital contact in case of a problem? Not really possible unless you you use the generic Emergency contact option but that leave...
You're quite right - a Global version does exist - and used it when i was living in Brussels, I paid for it. but it's not really the same in terms of scope. It's mainly , though by no means exclusively, 'archive' type stuff. The UK version has practically everything on catch up and includes watching the channels live.
Sure. well, they can do that, surely, no?
1) They do it for the many US centric channels!
2) BBC iPlayer is available on other set top boxes so i don't think it's a BBC side issue.
3) Just like with the (UK version of) iPlayer on the iPad and iPhone too - It's available on the UK store only. Sure some people will use VPN and set up a UK account, but I can't see why Apple can't give the BBC a space for UK registered accounts.
I suspect it's more to do with the...